jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Why is it legal for Hillary to run for President with all her indictments?

1. AdornmentsByDoris profile image60
    AdornmentsByDorisposted 20 months ago

Why is it legal for Hillary to run for President with all her indictments?

This can't be the country that I was raised in if it is letting a person who has put our country in danger so many times, run for president. Anyone else feel this way or is it just me???

2. Yossarian22 profile image59
    Yossarian22posted 20 months ago

What exactly has she been indicted for? Please provide your references to back up your allegations.
    She has not been indicted for anything as far as I can find.

3. Johnny James A profile image77
    Johnny James Aposted 20 months ago

As of today I do not believe she has been indicted of anything.  Even if she was indicted one only needs to meet the Constitutional rules to run. As long as she is a naturalized born citizen, 35 years of age or older, 14 years a resident of the United States who has not already served two terms can run.

4. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 20 months ago

I don't know about the country you were raised in but the one I was raised in says a person is innocent until proven guilty. Proven guilty means a conviction, not an indictment.

1. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Agree

5. Oztinato profile image71
    Oztinatoposted 20 months ago

Adorn
    It's just you.
    It was all just a dream.
    There are no indictments just a big beat up from tipsy tea party mice from alice in Wonderland.

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

There are Democrats who've remained on the ballot while sitting in prison and didn't resign for a while after going to prison (Illinois has had several).

working