Majority Say Biden Seeking to Jail Trump to Stop His Reelection

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (75 posts)
  1. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 5 weeks ago

In our new national poll 56% of all voters think Biden really wants to stop Trump from winning by putting him in jail.

Democratic constituencies also have a negative view of Biden's actions with African Americans at 41%, Hispanics at 53%, and women at 53% agreeing.

Here are more findings of our poll of voters:

67% say that politics has played a role in the indictments of Trump.
    58% say that Biden has played a role in the indictments of Trump.
    56% to 31% say there is a double standard and bias at Biden's Department of Justice, FBI, and IRS, where they target Trump but Biden and his family get sweetheart deals.
    52% to 38% say the indictments against Trump were done because he leads in the polls and they want him stopped.
    58% to 34% say that Biden should stop targeting Trump and interfering in the election, letting voters decide the next president.   

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden- … d/1158277/

1. Credence2 profile image77
      Credence2posted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Screw Newsmax, Mike, has Biden actually threatened to do that?

Readmikenowposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Actually, Newsmax just printed the story.  They had nothing to do with the poll.

Cred, it is OBVIOUS biden and the democrats are trying to interfere with President Donald Trump's reelection. 

Think about it.

The E. Jean Carroll case.  26 years after the alleged rape she comes forward and mentions it in a book.  No evidence whatsoever just hearsay evidence.  Her legal fees are paid by a anti-trump billionaire. She claims to have a dress that prove it, only to be told the style of dress she claims didn't come out until two years AFTER the alleged rape.  So, she changes the dates and drops the dress story.  Evidence for President Donald Trump such as an article where she states she wasn't raped and an TV interview are not permitted to be given as evidence.  It was rigged.

The classified document case.  biden did just as bad but was was prosecuted because he is an old man who is for forgetful...puh lease.

The fraud case where there were no victims.  Banks involved stated the wanted to business with President Donald Trump again.  Hundreds of developers did the exact same thing and continue to do it to this day and yet, it is President Donald Trump they go after.  The prosecutor is on record as having many meetings at the White House before this started.

I could go on, but everything is pretty bogus.  Just like the bogus impeachments.

It is a sign democrats are desperate.

Credence2posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I confess that I have not been following much of the E. Jean Carroll case as much as I can relegate much of this to the realm of the tabloid.

BUT there is a reason and difference why Trump is being prosecuted and so many others found holding classified documents illegal have not been.

"Trump is accused of not only hoarding classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, but trying to hide them from investigators and working to block the government from clawing them back. Prosecutors have alleged that Trump showed off the documents to people who did not have security clearances to review them and enlisted others to help him hide records demanded by authorities.

Hur’s report says the differences between the two cases are “clear.” Unlike Biden — who cooperated with investigators, agreed to searches of his homes and sat for a voluntary interview — the allegations in Trump’s case present “serious aggravating facts,” Hur wrote.

“Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite,” the report said.

For instance, prosecutors say, after the Justice Department issued a subpoena for the records in May 2022, Trump asked his own lawyers if he could defy the request and said words to the effect of, “I don’t want anybody looking through my boxes.”

“Wouldn’t it be better if we just told them we don’t have anything here?” one of his lawyers described him as saying, according to the indictment.

Prosecutors allege that during the July 2021 meeting at Bedminster, Trump also waved around the classified attack plan to his guests. “This is secret information,” he said, according to a recording prosecutors have cited, claiming that, “as president I could have declassified it” but hadn’t.

Prosecutors have also accused Trump of scheming with his valet, Walt Nauta, and a Mar-a-Lago property manager, Carlos De Oliveira, to try to conceal security camera footage from investigators after they issued a subpoena for it. Video from the property would ultimately play a significant role in the investigation because, prosecutors said, it captured Nauta moving boxes of documents in and out of a storage room — including a day before an FBI visit to the property. The boxes were moved at Trump’s direction, the indictment alleges."
          ------
          I have withheld my judgement on the fraud case more concerned that Trump is treated no different than anyone else in the NY legal system. That means not being unfairly punitive but also it means no special privileges or considerations not available to anyone else having been accused of crimes to his extent. And, He running out of time to pay up....
          ------
          Of most concern to me is the Trump attempt to undermine the electoral process, which is the mark of ruthless tyrant. Conservatives like to play this down, while I play it up.  J6 This, in my opinion, is the most serious of the Trump violations. You think about it a bit? Now he says that he should have absolute immunity for crimes committed while President? Undermining our electoral process based on his "opinion" is not within his scope of duties as President. He tried to steal Joe Biden's victory and must be tried and punished once I get the rightwing tribunal of a Supreme court to stop screwing around on this matter. Anyone that has ever associated with him while in office is now calling him a jerk, even his own VP who fawned after him so much now withholds his support. What do you think about that? When in the history of the Presidency has the country ever had to suffer through conduct like this and men like Trump?

As a Democrat, I will just wait for Trump to paint himself into his own corner.

Cred,

We could go on and on about the classified document.  Don't forget that biden gave classified documents to a ghostwriter who was going to write a book about him.  biden broke the law and is not prosecuted because he is a forgetful old man.  That is one heck of a legal defense.  Innocence by being old and forgetful. 

"I have withheld my judgement on the fraud case more concerned that Trump is treated no different than anyone else in the NY legal system."

IF all the real estate developers were taken to trial for inflating the value of the properties when seeking a loan in NYC, there would be literally hundreds of people on trial right now.  It how business has been done in NYC.

I think J6 is the most blatant abuse of power by the FBI.  They have not said there were no undercover FBI informants in the front of the crowd stirring things up.  Congressional testimony from the head of the FBI has confirmed this under oath there were many FBI agents in the crowd.  He said they did not engage in any destruction but would not deny they were busy getting the crowd riled up.  He did not deny or confirm the FBI was responsible for opening some of the doors to congress and intentionally letting people inside.  I think with the right investigation it would be shown the FBI played a major role in the J6 events.  They refuse to respond to information requests by congressmen.

I believe none of this would be happening if President Donald Trump was not doing so well in the polls.

Credence2posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

The question remains on J6,Mike , did Trump have a hand in the elicit electors scheme? He tried to persuade Pence to go along. That in itself is illegal, regardless of the crowds in the riots and any of the accusations about his fomenting them.

I am certainly not going to nullify the law and its execution just because Trump is popular, he is still a loathsome tyrant.

2. Ken Burgess profile image76
              Ken Burgessposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

More like many, many thousands.  Just about every Real Estate transaction and loan based on property valuation.

Why it matters?

When Trump supplies NY with his half a BILLION dollars for some frivolous civil judgement brought about by the State, that takes away from his ability to fund his campaign.

NY State is directly interfering with our Federal election, they are directly impacting who becomes President.  This is of course an extension of the Biden Administration, the DOJ, etc. efforts to destroy Trump.

If the Biden Administration wanted to avoid looking like they were deliberately trying to derail Trump, by using the DOJ and Courts to do so, it is probably within the President's ability (through the DOJ) to ask for a stay on these court cases until after the election.

Such an effort by the Biden Administration would likely absolve them of looking like all these cases were politically motivated hit-jobs on Trump.

Of course... when you repeatedly make an effort to marry Trump and anyone who supports Trump to Terrorists, Nazis, Hitler and Putin its hard to appear rational... let alone fair or unbiased.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
          Kathleen Cochranposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

RMN: "it is OBVIOUS Biden and the democrats are trying to interfere with President Donald Trump's reelection."

Have they instigated an assault on the US Capitol?
          Have they called secretaries of state to influence votes?
          Have they drafted fake electors in any states?

Now, those are examples of desperation.

2. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

To gain perspective so that one could use their own noggin the following link goes to the data set for the polling that NewsMax relied on.

National Survey Results: 1,000 General Election Likely Voters, Political Environment, Trends & Analysis by McLaughlin & Associates (Field dates = Mar 9th thru 14th of 2023)
      https://mclaughlinonline.com/pols/wp-co … -18-24.pdf

For cause of compare/contrast peek at The Hill's Election Center generic ballot, Trump vs. Biden, approval ratings, and more using current polling data including trends over a timeline.

The Hill Election Center
      https://elections2024.thehill.com/

1. Sharlee01 profile image79
        Sharlee01posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Appreciate the links! It's interesting to see how closely aligned most polling results are, with very similar values across the board.

From my perspective, polls offer valuable insights into public opinion. Economic concerns take center stage for the majority. Polls consistently indicate a significant portion of citizens feel directly impacted by the current state of the economy. The McLaughlin poll shows that 83% claim the economy is negatively affecting them.

1. tsmog profile image85

Polls, for those with time, is actually seeing the questions to apply critical thinking skills through the posted methodology. The McLaughlin & Associates poll pretty much was direct with simple statements that were made. In effect pretty much being closed ended similar to binary choices; yes/no, Biden vs Trump, or Approve or Disprove.

I take most polling companies with a grain of salt.  The questions can be composed to get a predictable reply.

3. Valeant profile image86
      Valeantposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Here is how McLaughlin phrased that question to get to 56%:

'President Trump has been indicted on a total of 91 counts by supporters of Joe Biden and his Justice Department. If convicted of these charges, do you think that Joe Biden wants to stop President Trump from winning the election by putting him in jail?'

Talk about a biased wording.  First off, it should read former President Trump.  Then 'supporters of Joe Biden.'  C'mon, pretty much a conspiracy theory in the writing.

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image77

Valeant: Thanks for the background research. This poll is a classic example of "Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics."

4. peoplepower73 profile image91
      peoplepower73posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

RMN:

"In our new national poll 56% of all voters think Biden really wants to stop Trump from winning by putting him in jail."

Do I have to tell you that Trump tried to stop Biden form winning by doing what he did on Jan.6 and everything leading up to it...And that is not a poll  Just ask those who have gone to jail for Trump.

While it's understandable that some individuals may perceive Trump's actions leading up to January 6th as attempts to influence the outcome of the election, it's important to recognize that allegations of wrongdoing must be substantiated by evidence and due process. Jumping to conclusions about Trump's intentions without a fair and thorough investigation undermines the principles of justice and fairness.

Additionally, the notion that individuals have gone to jail 'for Trump' oversimplifies complex legal proceedings and disregards the fact that individuals are responsible for their own actions. Painting Trump as solely responsible for the actions of others overlooks the agency and accountability of those involved.

Therefore, rather than attributing motivations to Trump without concrete evidence, it's imperative to adhere to the principles of due process and refrain from making premature judgments based on partisan narratives.

Are you ready to toss out law and order, and condemn without evidence being outlined in a court of law?  Would this kind of judgment set before evidence suit our Nation?  Are we prepared to discard the principles of law and order, condemning individuals without presenting evidence in a court of law? Is this rush to judgment consistent with the values our nation has progressed beyond? In my perspective, such actions contradict the very ideals our nation has strived to uphold.

Jack Smith will have his chance to present his case against Trump regarding the events of January 6th, just as Trump will have his opportunity to defend himself in court."

TDS is a VERY real thing.

We see it constantly on these forums.

1. peoplepower73 profile image91

RMN:  TDS is not a real thing. It is used to attack and label those who can see through Trump's master con-artist game, which is a real thing.. I defy you to find an official clinical definition of TDS.

The research is ongoing.  Here is an article from Psychology Today.

"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog … -condition

RMN:  This is from your link:

"There is no shared lay understanding of TDS, mainly because it is a folk category rather than a professional category. As such, there is currently much armchair speculation about the nature and existence of TDS, without consensus."

I rest my case.

"Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump"

From the same link.

I rest my case.

2. peoplepower73 profile image91

Sharlee:

S-While it's understandable that some individuals may perceive Trump's actions leading up to January 6th as attempts to influence the outcome of the election, it's important to recognize that allegations of wrongdoing must be substantiated by evidence and due process. Jumping to conclusions about Trump's intentions without a fair and thorough investigation undermines the principles of justice and fairness.

M-It can be seen by anybody who watched what happened on Jan. 6.  If a person is shot and killed right in front of you, they are guilty because you witnessed it. There doesn’t have to be a court of law to prove it in your mind.

S-Additionally, the notion that individuals have gone to jail 'for Trump' oversimplifies complex legal proceedings and disregards the fact that individuals are responsible for their own actions. Painting Trump as solely responsible for the actions of others overlooks the agency and accountability of those involved.

S-Therefore, rather than attributing motivations to Trump without concrete evidence, it's imperative to adhere to the principles of due process and refrain from making premature judgments based on partisan narratives.

M-Cases show that many of those who have gone to jail have admitted they did it because of the influence of Trump.  If one is brainwashed, are they responsible for their own actions? Trump operates like the head of the mafia.  Everybody before him goes to jail and he is the last one because he gives “dog whistle orders, like go fight like hell or you are not going to have a country”. And then he denies that he ever said that.

S-Are you ready to toss out law and order, and condemn without evidence being outlined in a court of law?  Would this kind of judgment set before evidence suit our Nation?  Are we prepared to discard the principles of law and order, condemning individuals without presenting evidence in a court of law? Is this rush to judgment consistent with the values our nation has progressed beyond? In my perspective, such actions contradict the very ideals our nation has strived to uphold.

M- That is precisely what Trump did to try and steal the election from Biden.  He did not follow the rule of law.  That’s why he is being indicted in so many courts. Are you willing to apply those same standards to the Biden’s and Hillary.  In  GOP congressional investigations, you are guilty until proven innocent or there is no criminal evidence available to support the charges. That’s what happened to Hillary and the Biden’s

S-Jack Smith will have his chance to present his case against Trump regarding the events of January 6th, just as Trump will have his opportunity to defend himself in court."

M-Not if Trump succeeds in delaying the court proceeding and becomes president.  He will then pardon himself of all his criminal charges, and all the “Hostages” of Jan. 6 as he calls them…and there goes your rule of law and accountability, down the drain..

PEOPLEPOWER73 WROTE:
            RMN:

"In our new national poll 56% of all voters think Biden really wants to stop Trump from winning by putting him in jail."

Do I have to tell you that Trump tried to stop Biden from winning by doing what he did on Jan.6 and everything leading up to it...And that is not a poll  Just ask those who have gone to jail for Trump."

Your comment does appear to ultimately share your belief that "Trump tried to stop Biden from winning by doing what he did on Jan.6 and everything leading up to it."

My point was clear ---  While it's understandable that some individuals may perceive Trump's actions leading up to January 6th as attempts to influence the outcome of the election, it's important to recognize that allegations of wrongdoing must be substantiated by evidence and due process. Jumping to conclusions about Trump's intentions without a fair and thorough investigation undermines the principles of justice and fairness.

I  am not offering my view of innocence or guilt, just offering my view of innocence until proven guilty.

1. Ken Burgess profile image76

One only has to look at the NY Fraud case... that shows beyond any doubt that the Courts are being used to derail/destroy Trump... NOT to uphold the Law or Justice.

Bernie Madoff faced a $10 million bond for the largest Ponzi scheme ever with 37,000 victims, while Donald Trump's bond is $454 million despite ZERO victims, everyone was paid with interest, on time and no crime was committed.

Anyone supporting or trying to justify this Court case is un-American and is one of the people (or MSM outlets) supportive of a tyrannical government trying to strip Americans of their rights to Property, Self Protection, and Free Speech.

Ken, I believe the recent New York case has established a troubling precedent, potentially exposing any real estate developer to a similar indictment as Trump's. This type of unequal justice raises concerns about citizens being deprived of their rights by a rogue, as you call it, tyrannical government. In my view, this administration is the most corrupt I have witnessed.

Despite the absence of any complaints of wrongdoing from victims, and Trump fulfilling his loan obligations, it appears to me that the case was politically motivated by Democrats, driven by their animosity towards Trump. It's clear to me that this was a deliberate effort to undermine Trump, but in my opinion, it fell short of its intended goal. Instead, it reflects poorly on both the New York Attorney General and the involved judge.

While some may see it as a victory, I question whether it truly is one. There were no crimes or victims prompting this action, which, in my view, renders the entire scheme despicable yet unsurprising.

In the New York fraud case involving Donald Trump, several key points have emerged:

Civil Fraud Case:
                  New York Attorney General Letitia James brought a civil fraud case against Trump, his two adult sons, and the Trump Organization.
                  The case alleges that they committed ongoing fraud related to the valuation of assets and financial statements.

Verdict and Liability:
                  Judge Arthur Engoron ruled that Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers, and others by overvaluing assets and exaggerating net worth.
                  Trump was found liable on five of the six remaining claims in James’ lawsuit, including falsifying business records and issuing false financial statements.

Trump’s Claims:
                  Trump has made several claims during the trial:
                  No Victims: He believes there should be no case because “there was no crime.” However, under New York statute, the attorney general did not need to show victims; only ongoing fraud.

Timing: Trump claims the case was timed to damage his 2024 campaign, but the investigation began years ago.

Jury Denial: He suggested he was denied a jury trial, but bench trials (judge alone) are not uncommon.

Corrupt” Justice Department: Trump alleges that the justice department is behind the case as part of a wider “witch hunt” narrative..

Remember that this is a civil case, and the burden of proof is different from a criminal trial. The court will determine liability and penalties based on the evidence presented.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-fraud- … 9bf70fd5bb

https://www.bbc.com/news/66989373

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-yo … ate-empire

"Trump has made several claims during the trial:
                    No Victims: He believes there should be no case because “there was no crime.” However, under New York statute, the attorney general did not need to show victims; only ongoing fraud."

This case if a media food for the gullible.

If EVERY developer in NYC who did the exact same thing was brought up on these charges there would be hundreds of developers going to trial.

Why is a standard business practice that has been done by hundreds of people for decades suddenly a criminal offense for one person?

Letitia James campaigned on getting President Donald Trump.  It's like the old Soviet Union.  When they wanted someone out of the way they'd say, "Show me the man and I'll get you the crime."

Isn't is odd how the banks he alleged to have defrauded claimed they would all do business with him again?  They all got paid their loans in full.

This case has been a shame since its inception.  Those who have never experienced a development deal in NYC will, of course, not see this for how ridiculous it is and in so many ways.

2. Ken Burgess profile image76

Ignorance is what is necessary to take into consideration what the MSM puts out as factual or relevant to this case.  And to be fair, most Americans are ignorant when it comes to Real Property and the Banking Industry.

There is not even a shadow of doubt that this is nothing more than weaponization of the Justice system.  There was no crime, there is not even a properly construed (factual or legal) charge of a crime.

This is nothing more than wanton abuse of authority.

Allow a Judge to summarize what has occurred, it is not perfect, but he is probably not an expert on real property or loans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr0JCC24GGs

3. Sharlee01 profile image79

"Civil Fraud Case:
                    New York Attorney General Letitia James brought a civil fraud case against Trump, his two adult sons, and the Trump Organization.
                    The case alleges that they committed ongoing fraud related to the valuation of assets and financial statements."

As of this morning, Trump succeeded in having the bond reduced and the judge overturned the ruling prohibiting him from conducting business in New York. Consequently, Trump and his sons are permitted to resume running their businesses in the state. Moving forward, Trump will pursue his case through the appeals process, where his grievances regarding the fraud case will be addressed. This reaffirms the importance of due process, a fundamental value that I deeply cherish. It's reassuring to witness that all citizens are afforded their right to due process.  Innocent until proven guilty.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 5 weeks ago

Let the games begin!

3. IslandBites profile image90
    IslandBitesposted 5 weeks ago

The questions! LOL lol

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 4 weeks ago

Who reads Newsmax and participates in its polls? That's the question. And if they just reprinted the story, where did it come from?

They didn't reprint the story.  The did a story about the poll.  They had nothing to do with the poll.

1. Ken Burgess profile image76

Mike you are arguing with Bricks in the Wall.

We don't need no [indoctrination] education
        We dont need no thought control
        No dark sarcasm in the classroom
        Teachers leave them kids alone
        Hey! Teachers! Leave us kids alone!
        All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
        All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

I don't need no arms around me
        And I dont need no drugs to calm me.
        I have seen the writing on the wall.
        Don't think I need anything at all.
        No! Don't think I'll need anything at all.
        All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.
        All in all you were all just bricks in the wall

Anyone supporting this Administration is clearly a ....

"Mike you are arguing with Bricks in the Wall."

The pot calling the kettle black comes to mind.

I don't agree with you but I do like the Pink Floyd album "The Wall."  Been listening to it for many years.  I also think their "Dark Side of the Moon" is a timeless classic.

2. IslandBites profile image90
      IslandBitesposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

The "poll" is laughable. A waste of time. lol

5. Valeant profile image86
    Valeantposted 4 weeks ago

'If the Biden Administration wanted to avoid looking like they were deliberately trying to derail Trump, by using the DOJ and Courts to do so, it is probably within the President's ability (through the DOJ) to ask for a stay on these court cases until after the election.'

Except all of the criminal investigations into Trump began before Trump decided to run for election in 2024.  Halting any prosecutions because someone announces an attempt to run for higher office is a terrible precedent.

'Of course... when you repeatedly make an effort to marry Trump and anyone who supports Trump to Terrorists, Nazis, Hitler and Putin its hard to appear rational...'

Not really.  The platform of the Republican Party, the one headed by Trump, is one that marries itself to Nazis.  And it's been proven beyond a doubt that Trump's 2016 Campaign was married to the Russians.  The FBI labelled the attack on the nation's Capitol by Trump's supporters a domestic terror attack, as well as the attack on an FBI office in Cincinnati, so it's easy to see how Trump's violent rhetoric marries itself to a label of domestic terror cult.  And when Trump quotes Hitler's language in multiple instances on the campaign trail, for most rational Americans that would be disqualifying.  Not for Trump supporters, they are fine with their leader echoing Hitler's language.  So, what's actually rational is coming to the conclusion about what the MAGA party is willingly marrying itself to.

6. Credence2 profile image77
    Credence2posted 4 weeks ago

Funny how that is, conservative posters will take every whimsical, unsupported information about Biden and the Democrats and consider it fait accompli. Yet, when every bit of evidence points clearly and directly toward Trump and his involvement in criminal activity that requires further examination at the micron level....

Valeant and Credence: Well said. But do doubt a waste of time.

7. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 4 weeks ago

RMN: I can say you folks have lost your moral compass and he is no longer "Mr. President". A majority of Americans saw to that.

Just a side note, once you've held the office of the President of the United States, you can be referred to as president when out of office.  It's the same with senators and those who have served in congress.

Kathleen Cochranposted 10 days agoin reply to this

RMN: I stand corrected. Should have consulted my AP Stylebook.

8. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 4 weeks ago

Laura Ingraham states it perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSjk92kSkA

1. Valeant profile image86
      Valeantposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Explains where you get your ideas from, that's for sure.

2. Sharlee01 profile image79

Well, Mike, I have to say, the most amusing thing to me is how "Those that be" banned Trump from Twitter, only for him to bounce back with his own social platform, Truth Social (which is a great site), and now it's being forecasted that he'll rake in a cool 5 billion once it goes public. Now, if that's not karma at its finest, I don't know what is. And to top it off, Elon reinstated his X account. Go figure! It seems like President Trump just can't help but land in a win-win situation almost without trying.

Laura was on the money...

3. Ken Burgess profile image76

Its no wonder why the Left are lost in an alternate reality... the clips she was showing on what they were saying on CNN and MSNBC, etc. are totally disconnected from reality.

The Left clearly doesn't believe the Courts are supposed to be fair and allow for due process... the Court/DOJ/FBI is supposed to be a tool to destroy those who are enemies of the Party and State, the CRT, DEI, Progressive establishment in control of NY, CA, and DC today.

The divide those MSM networks sow is dangerously unreasonable... anyone who is swayed by such eccentric lunacy is probably on the verge of being emotionally distraught if not deranged and extremist.

So glad I disconnected from all that BS years ago.

Ken,   
        The Ingram video presents a glaring exhibition of left-wing hypocrisy. Many of the commentator's remarks were so absurd that it was difficult not to react with disbelief. It seems questionable if thorough research was conducted in this instance. It's worth noting that the New York courts predominantly consist of Democrats, and the panel of appeals judges, which ruled to reduce Trump's bond, comprised five New York judges. What's evident and significant is that Trump seemingly had a strong legal argument, and the appeals judges fulfilled their duty.

However, because the outcome didn't align with the desires of the left-leaning individuals, they portrayed it as Trump receiving preferential treatment and all the advantages. Rather than acknowledging that Trump is rightfully entitled to due process, they opted to spin the narrative to fit their agenda. It's becoming increasingly clear that Trump's legal cases are being rigorously examined at higher judicial levels. It will be interesting to observe the outcome of the Jean Carroll case when it reaches the appeals stage.

MSM and CNN are pretty much off my list too... and have been for many years. As ratings show they lost large numbers of viewers.

4. tsmog profile image85

It certainly offers a perspective.

9. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 10 days ago

Question: Who is bringing these charges against Trump?

Individuals?

Organizations?

Courts of law?

Readmikenowposted 10 days agoin reply to this

The corrupt democrat party.

1. Willowarbor profile image60
        Willowarborposted 10 days agoin reply to this

His indictments were handed up by grand juries, made up of ordinary citizens.  He will now be subject, through his various trials, to the judgment of a jury, just as the rest of us would receive.   He will face the consequences of his own actions.  The man is not the victim he pretends to be.

10. Kathleen Cochran profile image77

An example of the politicization of the courts is the two exonerations of an impeached president along party lines. Off course, it was the senate not a court of law.

11. Kathleen Cochran profile image77

RMN: Where's the corruption? Your side won - that's usually how corruption works in politics.

If there was no corruption.  biden, hillary and many other democrats would be charged as they committed the same or worse crimes when compared to President Donald Trump.

12. Kathleen Cochran profile image77

"biden, hillary and many other democrats would be charged as they committed the same or worse crimes when compared to President Donald Trump."

Cite examples please.

Oh, please.

The only reason biden isn't being charge for his storage of classified information is because he is an old man with a bad memory.  That is the only reason the DOJ believes the couldn't get a conviction.    Then there is hillary's server with classified information.

This is what James Comey said, " Hillary Clinton and her staff were "extremely careless" in handling classified data over a private email server while she was secretary of state, FBI Director James Comey said Tuesday — but the FBI is recommending that no charges be brought against her.

Comey said his agency found more than a hundred emails that contained information that was classified at the time they were sent and received — emails that should not have been on "any kind of unclassified system," Comey said.

He also said the FBI considered it possible that Clinton's email domain had been hacked by a "hostile actor."

Only President Donald Trump has had charges brought against him.  What hillary did was much worse and on a much larger scale.

Then there is Ukraine.  There is video of biden threatening Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that was investigating the company where his son was getting millions of dollars from or else not get any aid.  It was known as "Quid Pro Quo.  Blatantly against US Law for an elected official to do such a thing.  President Donald Trump inquires about the investigation and the democrats impeach him.

I could go on but I will stop here.

13. Valeant profile image86
    Valeantposted 10 days ago

Still with Hillary's e-mails?  Where some were deemed classified after the fact.  That is on par with storing our country's nuclear secrets in the bathroom at a country club?  Give us a break with that farcical false equivalency.

And that you believe the Vice President of our country has any chance of taking unilateral action like was described is beyond comical.  He, and many other European leaders, including the leaders of Ukraine, backed the action of removing Shokin for his corruption.

Readmikenowposted 9 days agoin reply to this

Here's the video

biden tied aid to Ukraine based on firing a prosecutor going after the company paying his son.

It is a fact.  It did happen.  VERY illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

I still find it interesting that nobody denies what biden did with classified information was illegal.  They refuse to pursue criminal charges because he's an old man with a bad memory.  So, age and cognitive ability determines the pursuit of justice not simply breaking the law in the democrat mind.

Yeah, hillary was innocent.  Let a Republican intentionally have a private server against federal law containing classified emails and is hacked by enemy nations.

I'm sure the outcome would be quite different.

Again, democrats have one standard of law for themselves and another for everyone else.

1. Valeant profile image86
        Valeantposted 9 days agoin reply to this

And again, that you think a Vice President makes foreign policy decisions like this one is just a fabrication.  Let alone that Hunter wasn't even working for Burisma when the alleged corruption happened.  So, Joe would not have needed to intervene on behalf of Hunter.  It's always interesting that the far-right sources leave out the timeline pertaining to when Hunter was hired when they make their claims.

And they aren't failing to charge Biden because he's old, it's because they cannot prove willful intent.  If you watched the Hur hearing, they dismantled his claims, even quoting him as saying Biden had excellent recall. 

Next, why can't you ever say the name Pence when talking about classified document cases?  Because it blows up these BS theories is why.  Pence was not charged either - so neither Vice President was charged.  And neither Pence nor Biden was subpoenaed for their documents - both cooperated fully.  Neither obstructed a subpoena because they cooperated fully and did not need to be subpoenaed.  Neither lied to the government and their attorneys that they had returned everything.  Neither tried to delete evidence of them moving their documents to conceal them from the government and their own attorneys.  In all of these actions Trump stands alone.  And all the charges relate to those actions.  If he had just returned everything, he would not have been charged because there would not have been willful retention or obstruction of justice.  These are crimes of his own making and actions that neither Pence or Biden took - something you cannot ever admit.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)