jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

looking for hubs regarding ancient civilizations

1. Cybermonk profile image71
    Cybermonkposted 7 years ago

Am into hunt of articles for preparing a seminar regarding ancient world civilization. please suggest me some good hubbers thanks..

1. rob24hrs profile image59
      rob24hrsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have some on some local sites here in uk. If nothing else they give you a starting point point to research local sites you may not be aware of - hope this helps.

Cybermonkposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks rob!

2. qwark profile image58
      qwarkposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Cascoly:
      I don't think I'd come to your seminar.
      If you have to hunt for "hubbers" or others for info about ancient civilizations, I wouldn't think of you as being a credible speaker/teacher, whatever you'd refer to yourself as, at the seminar.
      Why don't you go to "Google" and bone-up on whatever you'd like to present and them? Once prepared, present yourself as what you really are i.e. a novice sharing and receiving info on the subject.
      I'm not demeaning you, just explaining my thoughts after reading your request.
      Qwark

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

I cannot answer this directly. But I am wondering whether you are familar with the search system. Simply click on "Hubs" above, then afterwards type your queries into the search box.

Surely will check that out. Thanks!

3. sunforged profile image77
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Darkside has a great series on Roman Civilization and Emperors

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for helping out, Sunforged! This thread was becoming pretty ancient, too, so I dug it up from the Tomb of Hub.

4. sunforged profile image77
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

its also a great example of a capstone hub, which is why its always fresh in my mind.

i think "darkside capstone" should find it

Thanks sunforged

5. Divok profile image67
    Divokposted 7 years ago

Ive got a few hubs on Ancient Egypt, if yor intrested in how their religion worked I can tell you prety much anything, just leave a coment on one of my hubs and I will get back to you if you need it.
    Ive also started a couple on Palaeolithic Man too

6. CASE1WORKER profile image76
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

hi i have a feew hubs on ancient egypt which might be of interest! please feel free to comment or ask questions

7. cascoly profile image60
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

I'm building several groups about ancient civilizations - concentrating thus far on India and Turkey since that's where i've traveled most.

8. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 7 years ago

I have a few hubs on the ancient worlds... please take a look at a few of mine... thanks.

9. jondav profile image70
    jondavposted 7 years ago

i did a couple of hubs on the Spartans.

10. drbj profile image85
    drbjposted 6 years ago

Talking about ancient civilizations - they fascinate me, too. Check out my hubs on: Interview with Genghis Khan, Interview with Napoleon Bonaparte, Interview with Dracula and Interview with Cleopatra. Good luck.

11. Urbane Chaos profile image92
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

For some strange reason, I think his seminar is already over with..

working