jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What do you want to be when you grow up?

1. bugabugabugaboo!! profile image49
    bugabugabugaboo!!posted 7 years ago

What do you want to be when you grow up?

2. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

It depends upon my knowledge at that time. Anyway I like doctor and judge professional.

3. LittleStash profile image67
    LittleStashposted 7 years ago

Right now I'm hoping to continue becoming a writer, so that someday, when I do grow up (more?), I can do it as my primary source of income.

4. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

My ambition is to become a successful online entrepreneur. Writing for hubpages is the first and mist important step in that direction.

5. jf_2000 profile image70
    jf_2000posted 7 years ago

When I grow up, I want to be Justin Bieber.

6. SteveoMc profile image74
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

I don't plan to grow up.  I am just going to stay here.

7. GD Nunes profile image89
    GD Nunesposted 7 years ago

I'm still working on the answer to that question, and I've been "grown up" for several decades now. :-)

Seriously, for some people I think there may not be a final answer to that question. What you want to be when you are 15 may change by the time you are 30. It could change several times over the course of a lifetime. People grow, learn, and change, and so might their idea of what they want to be.

There's no rule that says you have to choose one thing, and then be that thing for the rest of your life. For some people it works out that way, and they are quite happy, and that's great. For me, and I think for many others, a better question is: "what do I want this part of my life to be about?", realizing that I am not locked into my answer forever.

8. sugz profile image72
    sugzposted 7 years ago

my expectations on wants are not overly high..
    i want to be a richer me... and as much fun as i am now cos i'm funny and adventurous and totally loyal to everyone i know, i write and do lots of crazy stuff...
    so, although i'm NEVER going to grow up, i think i got to my expected height.. so, i just want to be me.

a tooth fairy would be good tho, no one seems to want that job

9. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Why on earth be so boring as to grow up.