What's the first thing God says to the victims of COVID-19?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (57 posts)
  1. Kyler J Falk profile image91
    Kyler J Falkposted 4 years ago

Most victims of COVID-19 are dying separated from family and loved ones. My question is what is the first thing that God says to these individuals?

I tried to put myself in the place of God, how would I console these individuals that I let die alone, sick and separated from their family? I'm said to be omnipotent, omnipresent, and benevolent, and this perspective is making me feel hypocritical in the face of my supposed teachings.

Touching back on all the religious texts I've read (Torah, Talmud, Quran, Bible, etc.), I'm unable to find a "comforting" answer for these individuals and their downtrodden families. An answer to why they had to die in such a gruesome, senseless way when most Gods are omnipotent, omnipresent, and benevolent and stopping such a happening is trivial to them compared to alleged past deeds/miracles.   

It is almost as if I am unable to say or do anything, like I don't exist, but I'm sure religious people will have some sort of answer that will suffice whether it be logical or based purely in anecdotal mysticism.

I don't plan to argue with you unless you give me strawman answers, because I don't care what your beliefs are and I'm not here to judge, this is for anecdotal data gathering.

The more concise the answer, the more receptive everyone will be to it, so let's strive for concise and clear answers if any are given at all! If no answers are offered, or only a few, considering the general demographic of this site, then I assume answering this would do more damage to God's argument than it would do good, thus solidifying the connotations of this post.

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Haven't you ever noticed some people will say it's god's will no matter if the person lived or died. This seems to cover everything for believers, but not very satisfactory for those who don't buy into religion.

Kyler J Falkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have, but if I were to settle for the one-offs then I'd be equally as ignorant as those who settle for "faith" as an answer to anything they deem too hard to wrap their head around. Thus, I thought posing a very specific question would be the solution to my curiosity.

2. tsadjatko profile image65
      tsadjatkoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Interesting, your very first statement

“Most victims of COVID-19 are dying separated from family and loved ones.”

is in error, some would say a lie, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just misspoke.

What is interesting is no one seems to have noticed despite it is your very first statement.

So far the fact is that the survival rate of everyone afflicted with Covid-19 is at least 98%. How anyone can conclude that “Most victims of COVID-19 are dying separated from family and loved ones.” is beyond me.

My guess is, as an accomplished writer, you meant to say

Most victims of COVID-19 who die are dying separated from family and loved ones.

Just thought it strange everybody missed that.

That is very strange, and unfair that I worded it that way. I'm going to leave it, and absolutely agree with you on this one without any doubt. I apologize for diminishing the struggle of the many victims who are surviving this terrible virus.

That being said, wanna take a shot at the contextual scenario being proposed: A little girl comes up to God and asks, "Why?" because she has just died, separated from her parents, alone, surrounded by nurses and doctors in hazmat suits.

What is God's answer? Of course, hypothetically, be God and answer the girl

1. tsadjatko profile image65

No one need pretend to be God to answer your question. Actually that is pretty silly when God has given you the answer straight from His mouth by His Word, the Holy Bible. If you really want to know what God has to say about this instead of couching you’re question for just anyone to pretend to be God you should study His Word and it will become quite clear to you what God might say to this child.

For starters, according to the Bible, I would imagine the first thing God might say to her is “welcome home child, I will wipe every tear from your eyes. ‘There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away’ and I have provided a home for you here in heaven for eternity and as it is written:

‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.’

Welcome home.”

Ah, so now answer the question of "why", please, to humor my filthy, sinning, curiosity. In such a way that a little girl could understand as per the scenario. Strawman answers are lovely, sound lovely, but rarely convey an answer that couldn't be twisted to fit another narrative.

Today's little girls would want to know if there was a cellphone signal in heaven so she could text someone or go on FB. tongue Just being serious here for a bit....

Have to admit, this made me chuckle. I can actually see "social media" being one of the first few questions certain individuals would ask about.

2. tsadjatko profile image65

Now you are talking gibberish. There is no straw man, you aren’t sincere and least of all a truth seeker or you would stop with your charade and study the Bible. I gave you the best answer to your question that you will ever get but your heart is too hardened to realize it or maybe you are just too lazy to actually seek the truth about God.

I'm not here to judge, T, when you're ready feel free to answer the hypothetical. I don't know why you always get so upset.

3. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 4 years agoin reply to this

In a lot of ways your post reminds of the film, "the shack", where a man questioned his own beliefs in God after his daughter was kidnapped, raped and then murdered.    And even before that incident happened in the film, the daughter that was murdered asked her father why does god allow bad things to happen to good people?

To be honest I don't think anyone truly has an answer to that, and we probably never will.  However, God can't dictate free will.  Yes I'm sure he's capable of doing it but would you want to compromise that?  Because if your not free to make your own choices whether they be good or bad then what's the point of living?  Human beings themselves can sometimes be their own worst enemy.

Yeah, it's easy to blame God for this coronavirus situation but shouldn't the people responsible for allowing this to get that point be blamed too?    It's been reported the coronavirus happened due to illegal animal trading that predominantly takes place in China so why not blame them as well for this situation?   

Or what about the politicians that didn't do enough to prevent the pandemic from getting to this point?    The truth is bad things happen all the time in the world, and nobody can prevent someone from dying someday if it's their time.   

As to why God allows it to happen, some would say it's all part of some divine plan or whatever.   As I said earlier, nobody can answer that question. 

However if I was god having to tell a little girl why she had to die alone in the hospital, I would probably tell her that sadly death is a part of life and nobody can control how they die or when but death isn't the end.   Only the beginning and eventually she would see her family again.    Apart from that, I honestly don't know what else I would say considering I don't know what happens to anyone after they die but that's what I would tell her if I was god.

Just for shortening this out, ease of reading for anyone else who is perusing:

"...sadly death is a part of life and nobody can control how they die or when but death isn't the end.   Only the beginning and eventually she would see her family again."

An interesting and valid response, thank you.

4. The Stages Of ME profile image82
      The Stages Of MEposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hello there-
      I hope not to frustrate you with my desire to answer this thoughtful question. I can see why many would feel this type of question in this difficult and unprecedented time. I would share this, I have been close to a similar situation. I have been critically ill and on a ventilator a few times. Each time was more telling than the previous. I understand the frustration and even the fear of being left alone in an ICU cubicle. Machines breathing for you with little to no control of your body. Even the feelings of hopelessness.

When I experienced these situations family was allowed while it was on a limited schedule so the critical care team could take care of me. I suppose I somewhat knew people were there. But, in those moments it did not matter as I could not connect or speak with them. I was lying in a state of life and death. I was not communicating. At least not on the worst of the days when in crisis. However, after the second of such occurrences in my life, I realized I was not alone. Never was I alone, for it was there that I was met in my brokenness.

The third occurrence, by far one of the scariest, as the intubation came quickly, and I was awake as meds paralyzed, yet did not put me to sleep was life-changing. For it was in this circumstance that I fully surrendered to a lack of control and was met with perfect peace. Held and taken far from the alarms of the emergency room. Meeting with a magnificent lumination only to have an experience where returning was not a desire. I know we all have work to do with the breath in our lungs.

I also know when the breath goes from our lungs, one last time, there will be outstretched arms welcoming us home. There is no pain or question in my experience, there is a firm and loving God. History has proven many losses within the beauty of going to the next state of plenty. As noted in past pandemics, wars, and things out of our control.

As disheartening as the loss of those we love from this world is, they are in a state of complete healing when they leave the body. To be gone from the body is a state we wish to live in, but don't know it yet. Many need to see, to have faith in something far greater, but a child believes without seeing. They trust in the comforts of nurturing, while sadness is true and brutally painful, peace surpasses the nature of life as we experience it.

Trust in the fact that we are not fully healed in this flesh. We will all be one if we surrender to the Hope in Christ alone. Not to confuse and probably poorly written by me, but seriously from my heart! Know that we are loved beyond measure and He is Omnipotent and Omnipresent and most assuredly benevolent. We are not worthy but He is Love and brings us to Him anyway.
      This is just part of my experience not all of it. I do not share to banter, nor harm, nor to confuse, nor to boast, just to share my heart, that they are not alone. Those waiting are of course in pain, but we can rely on the fact that Joy comes in the mourning.
      Peace to you

Thank you for your well thought out answer, now if you could answer me in this context it would be greatly appreciated for both conciseness and clarity:

A little girl comes up to God and asks, "Why?" because she has just died, separated from her parents, alone, surrounded by nurses and doctors in hazmat suits.

What is God's answer? Of course, hypothetically, be God and answer the girl.

1. The Stages Of ME profile image82

I choose not to be a hypothetical God, but I could be the little girl. She would not be surrounded by Nurses and Doctors in hazmat suits. She would be in a state of grace. She would run gleefully without hesitation, beckoned as to the best playground in the world with everything she could imagine loving right there.

This scenario you pose would not be her question, once she goes.
          She would not be looking back with sadness and confusion. Unless she returns, then she will have a yearning like none she has ever known. She would not be quizzical by where she came and what it was like when she left. Instead, God will be waiting and she will leap into His arms. She will know where she came from and she will be at peace and still.

Where those who waited outside the hospital walls in painful separation will mourn and grieve her. The little girl will be home and at peace waiting for those she loves to join her. God will simply embrace her and draw her into His peaceful presence. No words will be needed by the little girl. She will seek only to answer any He has for her.

Her loss, pain, and confusion will not be an issue. While it would be truly sad for those who wait to greet her again? Yes, but life here is short in comparison. She will wait embraced in all that is good until the time of reunion.

Didn't ask for your propaganda, but thanks for the participation anyways.

5. Brenda Arledge profile image79
      Brenda Arledgeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

This is a tough one.  But I can only take comfort in these verses.

Mark 12:30-31 New International Version (NIV)
      30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] There is no commandment greater than these.”

And this one.
      John 15:13 English Standard Version (ESV)
      13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.

No matter how difficult this is for us to do, we must think of others more than ourselves.

2. manatita44 profile image72
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

I can try, Bro.

I would admit that I can sometimes seem harsh. I don't mean to be. I'm  simply a servant, that is all.

Now you are using 'big' words. Someone was describing the Heart recently and it read like most of us think of it -- the emotions. Nothing like your true Home.

That apart, Omnipotent means all-powerful. Omniscient, all knowledge, all wise. Omnipresent, always present, all-where.
    What I'm saying is that God is in death as well as in life. He is in fact Covid-19.

This is only understood when one recognizes that the universe and the Absolute, are one continuous thread; that Creation is a projection of the Absolute.

Now, do I have the capacity of Christ? No!! But I do have the potential. All souls do. The soul is immortal!

Recently I have spoken of what I call gradations; different levels of development. Souls are generally at different levels, like Grade 1 and Grade 9 in school. If we were all perfect, the creation would not be like God wishes it. He wants to enjoy His Divine game through diversity and duality.

On one level, it is sad that people die, yet on another level, whatever happens in Divine Providence comes from God, and while we may not understand it, it is for the progression of our souls. There's nothing outside of God and if things are created, then they are useful in one form or another.

Finally, we are here for experiences and the soul will not be satisfied, until it re-discovers its true nature. Cool, that is just my view. Do no use the mind, try to reach God via the commandments. Even motivators, life-coaches and inspirators cannot help us.

We need Grace or the descent of Higher forces. Hence prayer, both silent and verbal; selfless service, humility and concern, sincerity; faith in and love of God ... Gratitude and scriptural readings. The basics, Bro. They are not written in jest. All scriptures ask us to do them. Peace.

I can help with what happens after the physical, but suffice it to say that we do not just wake up in something call 'endless Bliss.' Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he reap. Now is the time to be ready. I hope that you are not one of those waiting for 'end days.' Praise be!

For the sake of humoring me, please shorten out your excellent answer, Manatita. If you need more context:

A little girl comes up to God and asks, "Why?" because she has just died, separated from her parents, alone, surrounded by nurses and doctors in hazmat suits.

What is God's answer? Of course, hypothetically, be God and answer the girl at her "Grade 1 soul" knowledge level as you put it.

Put aside the answer from the lofty, self-promotional notions we give to him to press our agendas. Delectable word soups often hide truths that otherwise would help others make appropriate decisions in their beliefs.

1. manatita44 profile image72
        manatita44posted 4 years agoin reply to this

We are all Gods! But one need not be at a Messiah level to answer. Any powerful occultist can answer. However, I keep saying that you are a soul and that the soul is immortal. The soul already knows its purpose, even while caged in a body.

That little girl will be a soul casting of its body and paradise will dawn once more. The soul will go through the subtle, the causal and into the soul's region. At this point, wisdom will be natural and there would be no need for questions. The soul is actually a part of Spirit. When the river drops into the Ocean, everything becomes clear.

2. bravewarrior profile image87
      bravewarriorposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Until someone who's died and actually had an after-death conversation with God, can come back and relay it to someone still living on this earth, we'll never know the answer, nor if He actually exists. This comes from a girl who was baptized Catholic and went to Catholic school. The nuns could never answer my questions. They'd slap my knuckles with a ruler and pull my waist-length hair in response to my "rebellious", but (in my eyes) logical questions.

Humor the question, Shauna, and give the idea of answering the question as if you were the God you were taught to believe in.

Context: A little girl comes up to God and asks, "Why?" because she has just died, separated from her parents, alone, surrounded by nurses and doctors in hazmat suits.

1. bravewarrior profile image87

God says, "Because, my innocent child,  you were placed on Earth to teach humans a lesson. I'm sorry to have used you as a pawn, but it seems humans only learn by way of pain and anger. They haven't heard our wildlife cry. They haven't learned that the sky is actually falling. The only way to get through to humans, who have lost what life is all about and only care for monetary gain and power, is to strike them directly in their hearts".

Absolutely wonderful answer, Shauna, a splendid presentation that creates many opportunities for complex and critical thinking.

2. Randy Godwin profile image59

Gee, Catholics are tough!  lol

Randy, Catholic nuns are downright mean. They suffer from lack-a-nookie. It's a disease that makes one very ornery and bitter! :-)

lol Shauna!  I wondered if all nuns were like those on the movie The Blues Brothers?

Randy, I saw the movie, but to tell you the truth, I don't remember nuns. Must have been in my drug days when I watched it!

Trust me, they're mean. After reading about priests, I now understand why they were so kind and loving, compared to the nuns. They had alter boys to - ahem - groom!

3. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 4 years ago

I honestly think when we die our perspective changes so drastically that the idea of God having to console you for past events seems very alien to me.

And I don't believe God 'let' anyone die alone.

So we should live nihilistic lives because our existence, consciousness, and all we do means nothing after we die because God eliminates it when we die and we are accepted into paradise?

Humor me and stick to the proposed question:

What is God's answer? Of course, hypothetically, be God and answer the girl

1. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'd humor you if you took the word God out of the question. I don't know where you get the idea we'd live nihilistic lives if we didn't blame God for everything.

When you're ready to answer the hypothetical question, I'm ready to hear the answer, if taking God out of the question is what you need to sate your pedantic tastes then pretend I'm asking under the basis that "God" means "a benevolent, all-powerful, all-present being within the universe".

A little girl comes up to a benevolent, all-powerful, all-present being within the universe and asks, "Why?" because she has just died, separated from her parents, alone, surrounded by nurses and doctors in hazmat suits.

What is a benevolent, all-powerful, all-present being within the universe's answer? Of course, hypothetically, be a benevolent, all-powerful, all-present being within the universe and answer the girl

Ok, sure.

God says to little girl ' You know there's some guy asking what I should say to you?'

Little girl responds ' I know. Pretty silly, right?'

I like this answer! I say this smiling this beautiful Saturday morning.

Kyler J Falk, I would kindly ask my responses to your question not be used in the preparation of a new Hub article. I truly answered this question based on experience and from the heart. My hope was to help an anguished and tormented heart amidst this confusing time.

However, to toy with these responses in this timing or whenever, it is somewhat sad. I know what it is to die, and I rarely share at this level my personal experiences, unless prompted to speak to the heart of another in question.

The wonderful thing is, that although we know what it is to die, we also know what it is to live for a purpose beyond self. Therefore, I smile at the response "LiveTo Learn" shares: I know pretty silly right?

Then that little girl will take God's hand remembering and still understanding from where she came. While grateful that she is finally home. There is beauty in knowing we were made for so much more than this!

I would hope for you to use your gifts to help others. Regardless of belief and or position. We have a chance to come together and serve one another at this timing.

Please consider the fragility of some and try to not exploit this pandemic as some are truly seeking answers. If that is your intent, to serendipitously find a resolve to an emotion, then I hope this thread helps you to do that. If your purpose is not for a resolution to a difficult thought process playing out in your mind, then think hard on why you would do this now.

Try to share love, peace, or helpful antidote in calming the human spirit. Your words have power, please do not stir bitterness and confusion as there is plenty of that to go around in this season.

Peace to all God Bless and stay safe out there, or at least do your best!

I have what I need, thank you for your participation or lack thereof.

That hurt, a bit, I would say God will answer all questions of His children. However, I believe the question you posed of how she dies alone surrounded by Nurses and Doctors in Hazmat suits, based on my experience, is difficult for me to conceive. I believe this would not be a concern once there. His embrace will quiet any fears or concerns. The state of leaving this life is much more peaceful. Complete peace is the only way I know to describe it. I would never want to hurt or turn someone away from the desire for that moment. Not even one angered by my attempt to share my truth. I am sorry you did not understand my heart in the hope of sharing my experience with death. I am no scholar, not the best of writers, but my heart is on fire for the Father I will return too, even more than my desire to not leave those I love here. And I love them all dearly. I suppose I have been away to long to put into words that which is not my place to do.  I know God can reveal to anyone, anywhere. Peace to you always

I assure you that your dodging of my questions and further pressing of agendas hurt me more, the article is done if you'd like to see what was produced. I feel it did God a load more of justice than most of the believers in this thread have.

I respect your beliefs, but I wasn't here to be preached to, and I'm still not here to be preached to.

4. Randy Godwin profile image59
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

If I were God, I'd give her the same answer I gave to all of the children I drowned in the great flood. Whatever that reason was....

An excellent point, so may I consider your answer to be, "This is a punishment to wipe away the filth and sin of man, those who would dare question me and my prophets!"? Which hilariously he promised to never do again, but the book of Revelation, and many more atrocities, are set to be and have been committed even in religious texts.

Don't forget all of the sinful animals he drowned as well. I can see the snakes getting drowned since all the hoopla in Eden with Eve, but the little puppies and kittens didn't deserve it. sad

But then, this story was plagarized from The Epic of Gilgamesh anyway, and may not be true. roll

How dare you question the word of God!

Alas, we jest unfairly. People believe this stuff outside of its philosophical value, and though we may chuckle at it, we shouldn't demean them for it. I just have a burning desire to know how God would answer such a question, a question that many religions would consider a legitimate question to ask God.

I certainly can't answer it while also trying to maintain the truth of the alleged claims written about God, but then again, I'm not a theistic God.

5. Kyler J Falk profile image91

For all here who have participated in this thread in earnest, without making it difficult, I thank you kindly for doing the argument of God some justice. For those of you I had to toy around with, like herding children into a line and holding their hand as we go back to class, thank you too but a little less than the ones who did the topic actual justice.

I intend to use this thread as a reference for a short story I'll be writing, and your contributions are appreciated greatly. Hopefully we get some more participants before I begin writing! If you don't want to be directly credited, as I understand not wanting your name associated with me, please respond to this post within the thread stating your desire to dissociate and I'll respect it!

6. Paul K Francis profile image84
    Paul K Francisposted 4 years ago

I am unable to answer your question but I would to leave a comment, which in itself is like a question. How would you or anyone of us, having some god-like power, want to say or do to comfort a dying child? I see God in the good things that people do more than as an all knowing and all powerful being that exists somewhere way out there. I think we all have more power than we give ourselves credit for to bring more love into the world. I think that those who do not believe in God can also feel this way. Have a nice day.

The point of this was to break away from my own anti-God dogma and do God some justice with the answers from his "followers" or self-proclaimed "prophets" but many are failing to have the capability of answering hypothetical questions. If you'd like to do the topic of God justice, do so within this context:

If you don't wish to do God justice within this context, you can assume I will be including your trait of refusal/inability with your description of God, just as I will be doing for the others in the thread who sought to condescend and push agendas rather than stick to the topic at hand.

I hope my impatience with people's inability to play a game of hypothetical questions, for the sake of my humoring them to begin with, is apparent.

Please, pardon my demeanor, I have too many accounts with too many people who think their interpretation is set in stone made of inarguable ideals, it has begun to take its toll and I'm ready to be done with it.

I'l be writing the short story to paint God in a positive light today, so if you want a shot at making God worth hearing about from a little girl's perspective, please do the topic justice.

Yet, apparently, your thoughts on the topic are set in stone. Don't post in religion and philosophy and expect people to follow your lead. Had you chosen a different category you might have been taken seriously.

Asking a question is demanding people follow my lead? I suppose I should've taken into account that people would project their own nonsense on my intentions, not doing so is my fault. If thinking this way is what will help you answer my strictly hypothetical question, then please answer it already, I've grown tired of your whining born of your own personal projections.

If not, rest easy knowing you proved past points I've sought to make and you've done God a disservice. I've already collected all I need anyways.

1. manatita44 profile image72
            manatita44posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Kindly leave me out, Kyler. I do not wish to be a part of this.

7. Kyler J Falk profile image91

For anyone who cares to see my break away from my usual "God" sentiments, and give Him credit if credit is actually due, here is my article:

http://hub.me/anrUA

I feel I really captured the glory of God, with the help of all those who contributed, and I feel much closer to the concept of God than ever before. To those of you who did not make this easy, you can take pride in knowing that you upset me and turned me further from God.

Hope to see you all around, and have a great Easter!

8. The Stages Of ME profile image82
    The Stages Of MEposted 4 years ago

I am sorry I did not portray my heart well in the written word. I assure you I did not mean to preach. I have no agenda, I am just a mom, with some kids and a lovely husband who has been critically ill for some time. I have spent much time in an ICU, over the years, not a place a recommend to hangout. But, in hindsight, learn how love is everywhere with each moment on this journey. I have to be honest it hurts me that I hurt you. That was never my intent in sharing my experience. I am not a fan of preachy although I can see how I come off like that. Please forgive me, and have a nice evening.

I'll be honest, I stopped reading anything posted in the thread and I didn't give your story or whatever else it was you were saying a fair chance because I had lost patience trying to get people to answer my questions. I'm being unfair to you because my own anger with this topic is bleeding into my writings, as it so often does. It is unfair of me to treat you this way, unfair for me to treat anyone at all this way, but at the same time I am matching the demeanor of certain others.

Perhaps I'll go back and read all that you wrote, but for the intention of this forum post, which was to do God justice within the context for my story, it just wasn't relevant and rather than saying so I decided to let my emotions dictate my actions.

You deserve better than what I have offered.

Thank you for this.
        Seriously, I would not want to hurt anyone ever!
        Peace to you smile

9. Jerry Hulse profile image69
    Jerry Hulseposted 4 years ago

I started not to reply and this may be over some heads but in the late 70s early 80s I was on my way to the Souther Babtist Seminary in Louisville, Ky but stopped in Jonesville, Va and was put up by some elderly people that was faithful listeners of my radio program in Church Hill, Tenn.
    I remember being covered with many blankets in a nice bed feeling like I was cemented in.
    I had a close relationship with God and I approached him with the question" WHy do innocent people suffer. Later he came to me in that bed late at night and answered this question.
    He said Jerry, I am not the god of this world. I have not returned yet to claim ownership. I paid the redemptive price but I have a plan and it is brilliant.
    Satan did not challenge me on my power but on my justice system till he convinced a third of my created beings to follow him in his accusations leading to a revolt but nothing takes me by surprise. In my plan was to create man which would be my greatest creation. Later I discovered lamin which is a glue like substance that was used to hold mans being Adam cells together and it is in the form of a cross. This Adam personally made from the dust of the Earth will be subject to Satans temptations who was kicked out of the third heaven will devise a plan and Adam will give in but I have a plan. Adam is in his perfect state of holiness and I walk with him in the cool of the evening but as we walk I am looking at the cross that is holding him together.
    He was given complete dominion over this planet including the elements and laws that govern this planet
    But when he fell, this gave all of this to Satan but God has a pan.
    I go more in detail about this in my book The 3 three whys which can be found on my website.
    Do your own study and I told people years ago that storms and plagues will increase as the enemy knows he has a short time and he wants God to get the blame for his evil schemes. Remember he is prince and po eww er of the air but we have hope because we have been redeemed and translated out of the curse incurred by Adam's fall in the old Covenant called the kingdom of darkness into the delegates authority and kingdom of his dear Son
    We and everything that happens is for God to reveal his justice to Angel's that are learning more about him with his mercy and dealings with his church.
    God set the penalty for sin not Satan and in the end it will only take one Angel to bind him to the bottomless pit.
    All creation is waiting for us to realize who we are and in luke 22 to walk in the delegates authority given from the Son to his church which is his body.
    The judge gave all that came before him the full sentence of the law but when his own mother his church came before OP re him caught red handed in the act also gave her the full sentence of the law but then with tears stepped down from his bench and stretched out his hands and says there is nothing in the law that forbids me from serving moms sentence even of death.
    This is our God and he did just that but he said throughout his word that many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord deliverer them from them all

Be blessed and be a blessing
    Yes, when he walked with me in his

I gave this a good read through, and you lost me when you said God has a pan. "A pan?" I thought to myself, and also wondered why he wasn't cooking me up some eggs and bacon for my low-carb, gluten free diet plan if he allegedly has this Godly pan. Hell-fired eggs and bacon sound good right now.

So many words with so little factual substance, but I value that you have found the strength in God you could not find within yourself to push onward in life.

Keep calm and party on with God, my good man. God isn't invited to my party unless he pays for the angel strippers and cocaine, tired of footing his half of the bill while he watches for free.

10. Randy Godwin profile image59
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

Spoken like a true Baptist, Jerry! Thankfully I escaped their clutches at an early age. I see you did not....sorry. sad

Don't fear you words are over anyone's head. Most are accustomed to such opinions about the invisible skydaddy. I'll wager your parents were Baptists as well, so did you inherit your beliefs?

11. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago

Stupidity and the medical professionals is the leading cause of death in the world. Poverty is a great by product of death of nature environmental pollutants, virus and disease's.  God has not been as helpful up to the 1850s where people did not live pass the age 40s life expectancy in rarely anywhere in the world. Science has changed life expectancy by double since then. This covid19 virus has only killed 10,000s of people in this world where dozens of pass viruses have killed millions. 

The insane thing about the government plan to keep people at home and increase proverty. Is the fact that the top ten most common ways to die is a lack of healthy food and good excerise related. Plus poverty is another leading cause of death. So the Government has a great lack of understanding of the fact that we are bio organisms first, not what  millions of competiting God's say we are. Since the US Government is 99.9% religious. My Faith lays in 80% of the consciousness of the people, not the government or religion. Our ammune systems need practice and nutrition, plus natural antibiotics, not sythetic ones.

12. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Question: "What's the first thing God says to the victims of COVID-19?"

Answer: "Hello, lab rat."

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)