jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the most random or weird thing that has ever happened to you ?

1. yaknowwhat profile image61
    yaknowwhatposted 7 years ago

What is the most random or weird thing that has ever happened to you ?

please keep it pg or pg13

2. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Years ago, this woman called me and told me that she had my high school senior ring.  I told her that she must have the wrong number because my ring had been in the same jewelry box for years.

She went on to ask if my name was __ __, and I told her yes, and if I had graduated from this particular school in this particular year......again the answers were yes.

Her daughter had come home with the ring, saying she had made a trade for it.  The mother recognized the school, and started tracking down by the seniors of that year, and with only my intials traced the ring to me.

As we talked, she said that she had questioned her daughter, the mother of the girl she had traded with and so on........

My own daughter had taken my ring months earlier and traded it.  The ring had traded hands several times.

We also moved a couple of times in that period, so to end up in the same town with a woman who knew my school and my intials tracked me down to return a ring that I did not even know was missing.

3. Jay Louidor profile image61
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

This happen a couple of nights ago. Some time last week.

I woke up with an aching feeling in my left arm. I thought nothing of it since that night before I worked out and assumed that's where it must have come from. I get in the shower and turn on the hot water. Once I stepped in I noticed my arm was to tender to bare it. I'm thinking to myself (that's odd) never had that problem after a workout.

I get out the shower and look in the mirror and find several scratch marks on my arm all the way to my back. I look at my nails to see if I could have done this to myself in my sleep, No nails. I reach my arm as far as I can across my back to see if I could reach, I couldn't

Till this day I don't no where those scratch mark came from. Crazy...

4. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

Getting blown up, I don't think it can get weirder or more random than that (added content because the answer was originally too short...hmmm...random...maybe a song and a dnace?)