jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What did these people expect? A good show?

1. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

What did these people expect? A good show?

Why did these folks buy tickets to the one-man-bomb Charlie Sheen show knowing that it was just him in a 90 minute ramble? Did they actually think that they were to be entertained? Isn't that stupid?

2. tmckim profile image57
    tmckimposted 7 years ago

It is stupid, but it's like seeing a car accident and not being able to turn away...

3. Silverspeeder profile image60
    Silverspeederposted 7 years ago

I call it the X factor syndrome, we cringe, we laugh but we never turn it off. Some how seeing someone go through a crisis is very watchable.

4. PR Morgan profile image61
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

I think they were expecting a big over the top show...I imagined it being like a cross between Howard Stern and WWE...he should have done something like that...kind of like a drug addicts political campaign....Maybe it will transform into that...I think that would be entertaining!

5. DavitosanX profile image72
    DavitosanXposted 7 years ago

I think a lot of people got exactly what they expected and booed all the same.

6. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Some people are demanding, unreasonable, and should throw their money to the winds.

The audacity to think that you could expect something for your hard earned dollars in a poor economic condition.  Some people!

The fans of Charlie Sheen, ( I am not one ) should have gotten a fair value ( however that is defined ) for their money.

I am impressed that so many had the gumption to get up and walk out of the audience.

7. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

Why did these people spend money to see him, just to boo him I was wondering. It seems it is either you love or hate Charlie Sheen. I believe people were expecting the show to be crazy, maybe he would be crazy enough to do some cocaine or go streaking.

working