jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where can I sell my acoustic guitar?

1. chanroth profile image74
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

Where can I sell my acoustic guitar?

I have an acoustic guitar which comes with a book and stand. I want to sell it for $150 because I need it to fix my car brake. What music store that give a better price?

2. Torch Harrison profile image84
    Torch Harrisonposted 6 years ago

What kind is it?  What year?  If you know, I might be able to tell you what a dealer would pay for it.

3. jpcmc profile image87
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Try e-bay.  You can also check out similar guitars and accessories so you will know the best price to ask for your products.

4. shimla profile image91
    shimlaposted 6 years ago

I agree about eBay - I have got double on eBay than what music stores have offered - get some good photos and provide plenty of details - good luck!

5. Lenzdp08 profile image61
    Lenzdp08posted 6 years ago

I would try Craigslist.com it is a great site to sell locally and you won't have to pay for shipping witch is ridiculous.

6. Aamna Aamad profile image71
    Aamna Aamadposted 6 years ago

Take a flattering picture of your instrument, write a compelling description,  decide how you will accept payment and figure out shipping costs (if any) and post your ad at Luthermusic's Classifieds or another very good channel of selling your guitar if you have it listed on a forum like Ultimate-Guitar.com.

7. laarnoi profile image59
    laarnoiposted 6 years ago

try to sell on ebay  smile

you can learn also guitar tips. Visit this site http://www.internetbootcamponline.com/