jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had to pick a movie that closely resembles your life, what would it be?

1. mareezy13 profile image60
    mareezy13posted 6 years ago

If you had to pick a movie that closely resembles your life, what would it be?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5185426_f260.jpg

2. epigramman profile image69
    epigrammanposted 6 years ago

......well if you were referring to my current love life as it stands right now - then it's got to be Dumb and Dumber!!!!

3. crankalicious profile image93
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

I don't think I'll be the first one to say this:

Groundhog Day

Things do seem to happen again and again.

4. Bubblegum Senpai profile image86
    Bubblegum Senpaiposted 6 years ago

Hmmm. that is a toughie... probably Lars and the Real Girl, Napoleon Dynamite, or The Trotsky, just because I'm pretty out of touch with reality a lot of the time, much like the central characters in those films.

I have a habit of ignoring reality and substituting it with one of my own.

5. breathe2travel profile image78
    breathe2travelposted 6 years ago

Cheaper By the Dozen -- Literally, at the dinner table, I have felt like my family was acting out one of their table-time scenes -- with seven different worlds revolving around the table... spinning on their own axles, mind you! wink

6. profile image0
    Dave Zupakposted 6 years ago

that kid in the movie 'where the wild things are' is definitely a 5 year old me

7. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

"It's a wonderful life." A classic movie of all time. Yes I am fulfilling GOD'S will and purpose for my life on the earth but it have cost me everything in this world and I do not regret it at all because of the vision GOD shown me of the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning and I know and walk with GOD moment by moment in my life on the earth. The greatest article on the earth have been written called " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER "

working