jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite kid's movie and why?

1. JT Walters profile image78
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite kid's movie and why?

2. crankalicious profile image94
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

The original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory comes to mind right away. I think that was the first movie I really fell in love with as a kid. And I gotta admit, the final scene with Gene Wilder in his office when he tells Charlie he's won still makes me cry.

3. Nick Burchett profile image86
    Nick Burchettposted 6 years ago

With three kids I have seen a lot and I really don't think it's possible for me to pick a favorite.

I love the Toy Story movies, and most of the Pixar movies are great (Finding Nemo, Up, etc)  and I think that the majority of the Disney movies like The Lion King, Aladdin, etc. are pretty enjoyable (obviously a few exceptions).

I think the two Veggietale movies were really good too.

4. CondoLux Rentals profile image60
    CondoLux Rentalsposted 6 years ago

I don't know what it is about Wall-E, but I love that little guy!  I do think it is over the heads of most children though.  I mean cmon, the human race destroyed its own planet and this little guy saved it by working hard every single day until a plant could grow again..... lol

5. ThePracticalMommy profile image97
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

As a child, I loved Cinderella and Aladdin. Cinderella was just a classic princess story and Aladdin was one of the first movies I saw in a theater.

Now as I watch movies with my son, I'd have to say my favorite is the Princess and the Frog. It's so funny and we love the songs!

6. jkselections profile image58
    jkselectionsposted 6 years ago

This is a tough question.  I go to the movies a lot with my kids and there has been many that were great.  I loved the great old kids movies but the new ones that they have come out with are really good.  Like Toy Story 3, I was really surprised how wonderful the story line was and Up also had a great story line. Harry Potter has been great to see also.

7. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I haven't seen very many kid's movies these days but I love "the polar express"...it's filled with so much magic! I saw it at an imax and it was amazing.