jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What celebrity, in your opinion, has the least amount of talent?

1. eclecticme profile image83
    eclecticmeposted 6 years ago

What celebrity, in your opinion, has the least amount of talent?

2. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

Paris Hilton. What exactly does she do?  If you are talking specifically about actors and and actresses, I would have to say.... Pauly Shore, remember him?

3. courtlneygdtm profile image79
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

Actress -- Nicole Richie
    Singer -- Justin Bieber ( even with the electronics mixing help!)

4. profile image52
    ruffridyerposted 6 years ago

comedian, Gilbert Godfriey,  He is just annoying
    actor, Christopher watkins. every line he says exactly the same wheather ordering coffee or threatning your life.  the man has no range.
      actress, rosanne barr.

5. Alecia Murphy profile image80
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

In terms of people who actually have a talent assigned to them, that's a tad hard. I respect some people for their ability to keep working even if they're not as gifted.

Jessica Simpson- That goes for singing, acting, anything. She was one of the infamous late 90s Britney clones but probably is still more known for not knowing that her tuna was tuna. I know some people say she can sing, but she wails so badly  and some of her songs have no appeal. I would include her sister, but I think that's a given.

I'm drawing a blank, but I"m sure it'll hit me later. Great question!

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Any of the Kardashians.  They are famous for being famous.  We live in a different world that's for sure.

7. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

Put anyone who became famous for "acting" in a reality television series.

Any of the Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, Kardashians, etc.

As far as people who are allegedly hired for their acting prowess I think I would have to say Jennifer Anniston. She's a very two dimensional actress who attempts to be funny but really isn't.