jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite 'weird' thing to research online?

1. Julie Fletcher profile image76
    Julie Fletcherposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite 'weird'  thing to research online?

I have a passion for researching things like out of place artifacts, strange phenomenon, and ancient mysteries. What about you?

2. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Boy - it's a new one every day! Yesterday, it was the Stations of the Cross (the sculptural images of Jesus' crucifixion).

Julie Fletcherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do that, too! Somehow I stumble onto things like giants and weird fossils. The strange theories are what I get a kick out of.

3. povmang profile image61
    povmangposted 5 years ago

I like doing research on something that's related to health, education and other tips that can help me in developing general knowledge.

4. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 5 years ago

handwritten and signed memorabilia from 18th and 19th century composers. There was a time when I used to research things related to world music, and I'd buy weird instruments and crafts from distant lands (some places I couldn't even pronounce), but it was a phase and it didn't last that long. THANK GOD!

5. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I like to do research on odd dolls, fantasy art and strange animal behavior.

Julie Fletcherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ooo, i used to search for haunted dolls. I know most are hoaxes, still like to check them out.

6. Tricia1000 profile image71
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

I do research about celebrities.  It relaxes me as it does not require much thinking on my part.

7. krishna sandhya profile image59
    krishna sandhyaposted 5 years ago

Aliens.....UFO's.....Wikileaks...

Celebrities......History:)

working