jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

When was the last time you went to a drive-in theatre and what did you see?

1. Agantum profile image60
    Agantumposted 5 years ago

When was the last time you went to a drive-in theatre and what did you see?

2. thranax profile image53
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

I forgot what was playing but I went to a drive in theater up Maine in the summer of 2004. It was the only time I ever been to one and I thought it was kinda neat!

~thranax~

3. HLKeeley profile image83
    HLKeeleyposted 5 years ago

never. I really want to go, but they are so hard to find!

4. executivecatering profile image81
    executivecateringposted 5 years ago

I've always wanted to go to a drive-in theatre but I live in the UK and we don't have them :-( always thought it would be good to see a horror movie if I ever get the chance.

5. profile image51
    nstarkeyposted 5 years ago

the blair witch project 6 months after it first came out. Horror movies are not very scary at drive ins.

6. cfjots profile image93
    cfjotsposted 5 years ago

I was 8 years old and I went with my twin sister, my little brothers, and my Mom and Dad. We were in a big Chevrolet Impala and saw Don Knotts in The Shakiest Gun In The West. It was a good time.

7. profile image0
    Jade0215posted 5 years ago

I've never been to one and I've never even seen one. It would be nice to experience it once in my life though if I ever come across a drive-in theater.

8. Cardia profile image95
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

I went with some friends to go see 'Prometheus' and 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". We especially enjoyed the vampire hunter one, but we did a lot of screaming and shrieking in Prometheus!

9. gmarquardt profile image86
    gmarquardtposted 5 years ago

I used to go often in the 70s and early 80s, and I don't remember my last movie. But I do remember my first: Young Frankenstein!

10. Jenna Kunc profile image59
    Jenna Kuncposted 5 years ago

There's one in my town in Colorado, and I try to go at least once every summer. I haven't been this summer, but last summer I saw a whole BUNCH of movies including Captain America, The Green Lantern, the latest Transformers, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and the newest X-Men (Origins, maybe?)
    I don't know if it's like this at every drive in, but the one here plays two features back-to-back. It's super cheap, too! I love it.

11. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 5 years ago

It's been a long time since I've been to one. The movie I saw was ''Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" back in 2001. I saw it with my older brother and his girlfriend. We were and still are big fans of the video games (older ones).

working