jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What was the best movie you have seen?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

What was the best movie you have seen?

2. JMcFarland profile image89
    JMcFarlandposted 5 years ago

It's hard to narrow it down to one single movie, but I think I have to say Shawshank Redemption.  No matter how many times I see it, I never get sick of it, and it always gets to me.  If it's on TV, I have to watch it.  Just one of those things.

3. austinhealy profile image74
    austinhealyposted 5 years ago

Without hesitation, I will say : "The Godfather" trilogy : the story is good, the acting of the perfectly cast actors excellent, and the cinematography is remarkable. Even the music is good and appropriate. What's not to like?

4. Smokes Angel profile image74
    Smokes Angelposted 5 years ago

i have quite a few including the Green Mile, anything John Wayne, Forest Gump and many others...

5. Tricia1000 profile image75
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

Recently the best movie was Life of Pi.  My all time favourite is Shawshank Redemption.  I watched it  8 times already amd will watch it again.

6. profile image0
    alwaysamberposted 5 years ago

I'd have to say that they best movie that I have ever seen is "Fireproof."  I think that this movie is a must see for EVERYONE. It's such a family based Christian movie that will really open your eyes. I did not talk the whole movie, because I wanted to focus on the meaning of what the movie was about. I highly recommend it!

7. Anika Vaghela profile image73
    Anika Vaghelaposted 5 years ago

Really difficult to choose only one... However, I would have to say The Notebook, hmmm I also love Coming to America, Life of Pi, IP Man, City of Angels to name a few.

8. philli profile image84
    philliposted 5 years ago

There are lots of great movies....I can never nail it down to just one. Here are a few of my absolute favorites:  Fight Club, The Matrix (just the first one), Radio Flyer, The Color Purple. the Lord of the Rings movies and There's Something About Mary.

9. Willina profile image59
    Willinaposted 5 years ago

I would have to say, The Expendables 2, All my favorite actors in this movie. When i did watched it I was in smiles throughout, GreatActors! Awesome Movie!!

working