jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's your favorite movie quote?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image89
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

What's your favorite movie quote?

2. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 5 years ago

Wow, good question.....there's so many.......... I guess Jack Nicholson's "You can't handle the truth" definitely top 5, Scarface's "Say hello to my lil friend" is classic. I probably have like 10! lol

3. Andy McGuire profile image78
    Andy McGuireposted 5 years ago

"The first rule of fight club is, you not talk about fight club. The second rule of fight club is, you do NOT TALK about fight club." -Fight Club (obviously)
    -or-
    "Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children" -The Crow
    -or-
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist." -The Usual Suspects.

I could do this all day, but I'll stop there.

4. tlmcgaa70 profile image77
    tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago

Boromir: [holding the ring after Frodo has lost it] It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing.

Frodo: Go back, Sam. I'm going to Mordor alone.
    Sam: Of course you are. And I'm coming with you.

Frodo: It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance.
    Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.

Frodo: I know what you would say, and it would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart.

i guess its obvious i love LOTR

working