jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Who really cares if she was lip syncing or not?

1. xanzacow profile image70
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

Who really cares if she was lip syncing or not?

This is actually our national news? Come on.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I was going to ask this exact same question this morning but you've beaten me to it. Haha.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

It doesn't matter. Beyonce has proven her talent again and again. I think most people know she suffers from devastating stage fright, the inaugural address may have been just too much for her to handle live. People are just too quick to judge.

xanzacowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree!

4. profile image0
    apimentel33posted 5 years ago

Good question. It's getting frustrating how obsessed some people become with news that isn't news. Do we really have to obsess over this? Is this important news? Is it EVEN news? No, who cares!

Yes I agree with you. I am so tired of hearing the "EntertainmentReport" onevery news channel.  Don't they have magazines for just that sort of thing?

5. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 5 years ago

Must have really been a slow news day! Boring, boring, boring.

6. ReneeDC1979 profile image60
    ReneeDC1979posted 5 years ago

I really don't care.  I didn't even watch that part.  But if she's getting paid to sing, then sing.  Why waste money on her if she is not going to do her job?  I can stand up there and hold a mic and open my mouth and mouth the words to any song, so why not pay me to do it?  I agree if that is "breaking news" we are wasting time.  But, that's the American Way, waste time and money.

Unfortunately you are exactly right.

7. pagesvoice profile image85
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

It's Thursday morning and ABC's Good Morning America is still talking about Beyonce. The media is lazy and controlled by entertainment moguls. They focus on easy news. Where are the in depth stories that impact the viewers? Sadly those days of hard reporting are slipping away. Beyonce is an outstanding singer and quite frankly, it doesn't make a difference whether she was singing live or not.

Yes, she is an outstanding singer. No qualms about that, I just don't get why I have to listen to a debate about whether or not she was singing live. I mean, everybody on the news show seemed so excited about the debate.

8. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I personally don't care. I grew up in the 60s, everyone on TV lip synched then.

Lol. I didn't know that!

9. Genna East profile image91
    Genna Eastposted 5 years ago

I quite agree.  What on earth is all the hoopla about?  It’s like the 24/7 “news” coverage of poor what’s his name’s non-existent girlfriend.  For heaven’s sake.

There will come a day - I know not when - America will triumph over these tragedies.  The American people will pick up where we left off…before the infamous moments when these horrific scandals ripped our nation apart.  We will move forward as we look toward our horizons with the courage of our founding fathers, and our nation will prevail.

I absolutely love your comment!!

working