jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think that dropping & breaking a bottle of beer could be considered alcoh

1. TheHoleStory profile image81
    TheHoleStoryposted 4 years ago

Do you think that dropping & breaking a bottle of beer could be considered alcohol abuse?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8514394_f260.jpg

2. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image85
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

Well, only if you're a major empath...I assure you, the beer feels nothing!

I am assuming this is a joke. Otherwise, I have no idea.

3. possum lover profile image58
    possum loverposted 4 years ago

Heck yeah I think it's abuse! What a horrible loss & waste of an ice cold beer!

4. Ericdierker profile image59
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Love is so cruel. It is what I call abuse. Folk who have a problem with alcohol. Well that is their problem. Alcohol never did hurt no one.
    And here I sit. Don't drink much at all because alcohol and me do not see eye to eye. But I love to poor/pour my wife a drink as she and it do well together.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image75
      The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Except for the people who drink too much, alcohol hurt them and anyone else involved in an accident.

5. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I think that dropping and breaking a bottle saves some lives which may have been injured, or even taken.

6. alancaster149 profile image86
    alancaster149posted 4 years ago

I rate bottled just above canned beer, well below draught. I wouldn't mourn he loss of one bottle... and then it also depends on the brand.
    Lager - or Pilsner if you like - wouldn't be such a loss as I'd take the perpetrator to the Hague for crimes against the brewing industry (a shade higher than war crimes or the like).
    A good bottle of ale still isn't of the standard of a firkin, or even a full vat, as the stuff ain't as tasty as draught, but it's still a reportable loss to world heritage.
    Some brews don't come draught, though, like 'stingo' (barley wine, which is a sort of beer). I knew a colleague in Nottingham who drank barley wine and Guinness, the latter a half pint on draught. There is also a brew that's never bottled or canned, and it's something like 60-70% ABV, only saleable in half-pints when it comes to Wetherspoon's during World Ale/Beer festivals. I think it goes by the name of 'The Dog's Bo****ks' or something like that, and it's got a kick like a demented camel (www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk).

7. Scorpio21 profile image79
    Scorpio21posted 4 years ago

lol, technically it could be, (assuming this is a witty joke). I sometimes think of questions/jokes like that.

working