jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What are your thoughts on Steve winning Big Brother 17?

1. TheHoleStory profile image81
    TheHoleStoryposted 2 years ago

What are your thoughts on Steve winning Big Brother 17?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12660558_f260.jpg

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

With Vanessa out of the picture and it being between Liz and Steve, I felt Steve was the better pick. Liz didn't make an individual decision the whole time she was there. Every decision she made was made by Austin and her sister or Vanessa. Vanessa was by far, in my opinion, the most annoying person on the show, but she played well and had her hands in every move made. If Steve had not evicted her I would have pulled for her to win.
    With all this said I hate reality shows. There are only 2 that aren't outdoors related that I have ever watched. BB and Survivor are the only 2 I have ever really watched. This in my opinion was not a great year for BB, so I am happy that a huge BB fan, who not only didn't fit in, but was beyond socially awkward in his own ways, actually won.

1. Sparklea profile image75
      Sparkleaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Peeples, I loved Steve and I love it when the awkward one who is genuine and had his dream come true actually won the $500,000.  He deserved it!

2. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree, and it was this guys lifetime dream, and quite honestly he probably will be a lot more responsible with the money than Liz!

3. Shay L profile image72
    Shay Lposted 2 years ago

Honestly, this season was the most craziest season of BB. Steve & Liz as the final two standing was surprising. Each of them were kinda floaters in the house. I just think Steve was the better floater. So he won for that.

4. Sparklea profile image75
    Sparkleaposted 2 years ago

We taped it last night but have not seen it.  THRILLED BEYOND THRILLED THAT STEVE WON!!!!
    I did NOT like Liz...could not stand the twins.  They were just too mushy and ridiculous and gooey.  I have a twin and we do NOT act that way!
    EWE!!!
    Even though Vanessa played a good game I did not want her to win.  She is a professional poker player and I am guessing she makes big bucks on the outside.
    Steve the shy one was so sincere.  His dream was to be on Big Brother and I am thrilled to not only see his dream come true, but that he won! He is just one good guy!
    I will not tell my husband, but I can't wait to see the show we taped.  SO, SO, GLAD Liz did NOT win!  I don't think I would be able to stomach her behavior if she did.  I gagged so many times watching them LOVE each other SO much...Geez, I love my twin, but really???
    CONGRATULATIONS STEVE!!!

5. possum lover profile image59
    possum loverposted 2 years ago

I could not stand Vanessa, and I'm so glad to see that she finally went onto the jury. I'm sure that the rest of the jury was glad that she never stepped into the jury house. All Vanessa did throughout the show was cry, and lie. When she didn't get her way she would tell the other person that she's about to get pissed off. Now Liz on the other hand had a very unfair advantage of having a twin sister in the house after week five. This should have never been allowed by the show. Liz still managed to walk away with $50,000, however she'll have to split that three ways with the other two. Liz also didn't know how to chew with her mouth closed, and had a problem talking and ended her words whining. She's the only person that I've ever seen make the word delicious into a complete sentence. The only three votes that she got were from her sister Julia, so-called boyfriend the tattooed Austin, and pissed off Vanessa because Steve didn't pick her for the final two. All of the other votes went to Steve who was the only rightful winner after 98 long days. Go Steve with your $500,000. Finally James won the $20,000 as the most favorite house guest picked by the viewers, with Johnny Mac and Jason having the next two most votes. I wonder if James is going to spit the money with his Queen Meg. It looked like for a moment there that Jason thought he might win. My vote went to Becky. After all any chic that can be hit by a train and walk away looking as good as Becky does is a winner in my book. All in all it was a good show, but I don't believe it beats last season with Cody, Frankie, Christen, and hot looking Nichole. I just have to find something else to do now that Big Brother After Dark is over and no longer on POP TV. Any ideas, and get a life isn't one of them?

working