What is the last movie u watched?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 79 discussions (95 posts)
  1. kamranamn profile image60
    kamranamnposted 13 years ago

i saw:

Alice In Wonderland..... entertaining

how to lose a guy in 10 days..... interesting

The Tournament.... i liked it alot

Death At A Funeral ..... i would hav liked it but saw an indian copy of this one which sucked!!

I Hate Valentines Day... ok

Gigantic... sucked alot

Ace Ventura 2 - When Nature Calls... saw again

Saw VI.... it was good

The.Illusionist.... hmmm amazing, liked alot

in past 2 days!!!

wat abt u?????

1. Kavita Trivedi profile image63
      Kavita Trivediposted 13 years agoin reply to this

In the last few months:

Eclipse (twilight) - loved it

Eat Pray Love - Julia Roberts was great but thought the book was better

Inception - different

I recently watched a few old ones that were on tv the other day

My Best Friend's wedding and Sweet Home Alabama -I love these they are so cute

2. Dave Harris profile image68
      Dave Harrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sherlock Holmes - Which I actually quite enjoyed and Twylight: New Moon - Bearable just! - Had to watch it for the family's sake!

3. justmesuzanne profile image85
      justmesuzanneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Loved The Illusionist and liked Alice in Wonderland quite a bit.

4. justmesuzanne profile image85

I agree about I Hate Valentine's day. It was an OK way to kill a couple of hours.

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

I just watched "The invention of lying".

It was a good movie until about halfway, then it started to get predictable.

It could have had a much better ending with the idea it was built on.

3. Polly C profile image85
    Polly Cposted 13 years ago

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - though it was my son's choice, not mine!

4. ocbill profile image53
    ocbillposted 13 years ago

"Date Night"  and parts of some gory B movie I shouldn't have on the net.

5. vanchen profile image68
    vanchenposted 13 years ago

The documentary on the 'Winnebago Man'.  Hilarious!

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

must see this!

just watched book of eli

can we just say Denzel continues to be 'all that' and then some

6. Chaotic Chica profile image60
    Chaotic Chicaposted 13 years ago

Let's see, this weekend I watched....

Formula 51 with Samuel Jackson. Not bad, funnier than I would have thought.

S.W.A.T, also with Samueal Jackson. Very good. I've seen it a bunch but it doesn't get old.

Wild Hogs, with Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawerence and more. Very, very funny movie!

3000 Miles to Graceland, good movie, my husband loves it, I'll settle for like it.

And Cold Creek Manor with Sharon Stone, so-so. It's not what I expected, rather predictable, really and mostly suspense-less.

7. jasenpages profile image61
    jasenpagesposted 13 years ago

Hot Tub Time Machine, and it was... Awesome!

1. CrimsonBelle profile image61
      CrimsonBelleposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Actually it was. I thought that i would hate it when my husband rented it, but it was great!!!!

8. miss_jkim profile image74
    miss_jkimposted 13 years ago

Watched, "The Shootest", with my husband last night. How depressing.

1. miss_jkim profile image74
      miss_jkimposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The movie was depressing, not watching it with my husband.  ;o/

9. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

"Easy A". Bright, funny, very witty, and has a pretty good message. Highly recommend it.

10. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years ago

Public Enemies

11. Aya Katz profile image80
    Aya Katzposted 13 years ago

Nanny McPhee Returns.

12. profile image0
    Uma07posted 13 years ago

Not a movie buff but on my niece's nagging I had to watch "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" last Jan. big_smile
    She dragged me to the theater.

13. Diane Inside profile image70
    Diane Insideposted 13 years ago

Piranha 3D I have a hub on it if you want the review.

14. kerryg profile image81
    kerrygposted 13 years ago

The sad thing is, I can't even remember. tongue I watch mostly tv these days. Much easier to fit a 40 minute tv episode than a 2 hour movie into life with a toddler.

The last TV I watched was Vampire Diaries last Thursday, which was good, though not quite as action-packed as the previous week. I swear, more happened in the last 10 minutes of that episode (2x01) than happens in entire seasons of some shows!

15. ns1209 profile image63
    ns1209posted 13 years ago

Inception - awesome

Invention of Lying - quite good

16. profile image0
    lover of arts!!!!posted 13 years ago

The last movie I watched was Al Capone on TCM, it was pretty good.

17. experience days profile image59
    experience daysposted 13 years ago

I watched Pirahna 3d too - blimey some bits with all the bones and flesh were really bad :-s

18. Suzi-Q profile image61
    Suzi-Qposted 13 years ago

I watched half of Hot Tub Time Machine, then got distraced by Boardwalk Empire. Maybe I'll finish it tonight. I mainly watched it for Crispin Glover. It's really not my kind of a movie.

19. Alien invasion profile image59
    Alien invasionposted 13 years ago

"Gamer" The very idea makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

20. NickCalder15 profile image61
    NickCalder15posted 13 years ago

I don't watch Movies as much as I should. I haven't completed a movie in at least 1-2 months because for some reason I always seem to get bored with them. I'm much more of a TV buff. The last movie I attempted to get through was Children of Men last night (which is one of my favorites ironically). The last TV show I have watched recently was Battlestar Galactica S1 Episode 10- the ep where they raid a Cylon fuel facility. Amazing ep in my opinion. The ones preceding that was Boardwalk Empire, Dexter S2 Ep 9 and I can't remember past that. I watch way too much TV.

1. Ipeoney profile image69
      Ipeoneyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Daybreakers. Found it in the library.

21. profile image0
    miolunaposted 13 years ago

I just watched "The proposal" with Sandra Bullock - very nice romantic comedy.

22. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 13 years ago

We haven't been to a cinema in years, but this last Saturday we watched "Vacancy 2" on SyFy...not too bad of a movie--but we prefer the more "B" type movies they usually show, lol... big_smile

23. JP993 profile image70
    JP993posted 13 years ago

Inception,

Tom Hardy was brilliant in it.

24. CrimsonBelle profile image61
    CrimsonBelleposted 13 years ago

I just watched Kiss of the Dragon. I thought it was pretty good.

25. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

I just watched "Vicky Christina Barcelona" - Slow, slow, slow, slow..... slow-moving.  Unlikable people, especially the repulsive male lead character.  Pretty much hated it, although I managed to get through it.  The happy ending to that movie is the viewer's own happiness that an unbearably slow, boring, movie has finally ended!

1. justmesuzanne profile image85

Yeah, that was a stupid movie. I felt the same way about it.

26. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 13 years ago

McGruber. One of the most stupid movies I have seen in a long time, with more lame dick jokes than any film I have ever seen.

27. Mighty Mom profile image76
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

It's Vivienne Leigh week on TCM. "Anna Karenina" was on last night. It was the first time I'd ever seen it. Loved the period costumes, otherwise, just another Russian soap opera.
    Now my Hubby has some movie called "King of the Hill" on. Not to be confused with the cartoon comedy show of the same name.

28. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 13 years ago

Just watched Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore - cute movie

29. Balmung profile image59
    Balmungposted 13 years ago

Get Smart- Funny
    The Rock- Only watched half of it, but it seemed pretty good.

30. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years ago

Every couple of weeks I head down to the local Blockbuster as they have cheap night each Tuesday night.

This fortnight have picked up and watched

The Tournament - Good for a B grade, love Ving Rhames and Robert Carlyle and Kelly Hu is a 'babe' big_smile

The Vampires Apprentice - Was watchable

Percy Jackson & The Lightening Thief - Good family type film

From the home collection, watched ' Love, Honour & Obey' which I haven't watched since its release on DVD - great film, good British gangster film in the vein of 'Lock Stock & Two Smokin Barrels'

31. mickshaw555 profile image62
    mickshaw555posted 13 years ago

The Expendables- Good action, plenty of cliche.

My childhood heroes Sly Stallone and Arnie finally shot a Hollywood movie scene together!! All in all, an ok action movie.

32. lorlie6 profile image72
    lorlie6posted 13 years ago

"UP!"  And I loved it so much that I now have the DVD at home!

33. bloodstain1000 profile image61
    bloodstain1000posted 13 years ago

Swamp Thing, hadnt seen it in years, still a good movie. Got a movie marathon ahead of me tonight so i'll post again soon smile

34. brimancandy profile image79

I watched a really stupid gay film called "The creature from the Pink Lagoon." It was a zombie flick. One of those B-movies where everything is far fetched, with cheap effects and some really bad acting.

The funny thing is, it wasn't horrible. I have seen a lot worse. I was thinking that the Mystery Science Theater robots were going to show up at any moment and start trashing it.

Like...Oh man! I masterbate with that hand! And, how am I going to comb my hair without any fingers! You Zombies suck!!

1. justmesuzanne profile image85

With a title like that, you'd pretty much have to watch it! big_smile

35. FrankiesGirl6Yr profile image70
    FrankiesGirl6Yrposted 13 years ago

The Other Daughter... It had that Field of Dreams Guy in it....Um what's his name. Any-way I thought it was an odd movie for him, but ok all together.

36. nasus loops profile image64
    nasus loopsposted 13 years ago

I haven't watched a film in ages, think the last one I saw on on the tv.  Jaws 3 I believe.  Before that probably Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince, was impressed with that and can't wait until November when the Deathly Hallows is released.

37. profile image0
    Rob_Harrisposted 13 years ago

i watched 'The Other Guys' last night and almost did a little wee it was that funny, don't usually watch Will Ferrell movies but this was awesome sauce!!!

38. profile image57
    HOLLYWOODHYPEposted 13 years ago

HARRY BROWN with Michael Caine.  Very violent but he was absolutely fantastic.  I hope they remember him come Oscar
    time.
    - Barbra-Lee -

39. Cheeky Girl profile image67
    Cheeky Girlposted 13 years ago

Saw a special preview of Vampires Suck. It was hilarious and stupid. Total Cash-in on the other Vampire films that are all the rage right now. A Shallow Spoof.

1. brimancandy profile image79
      brimancandyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I also saw Vampires suck. I thought it was really funny up until about the last 20 minutes, then it was just really stupid.

But if you want to see a lot worse, watch Taintlight. It is another twilight spoof that looks like it was done by somebody with a camcorder. It's so stupid, with zero special effects, but, it suprisingly not horrible.

40. ecoggins profile image88
    ecogginsposted 13 years ago

The last movie I watched was Secretariat. My wife and I went to the movies together this last weekend and saw the movie about the greatest racing horse in American thoroughbred racing history.

The movie was superbly presented.

Sincerely inspiring but for more reasons than the story about an amazing horse.

Mainly the film was about the owner's daughter who took over the horse training and care after her mother died and her father was too disabled to do so himself. Her determination in the face of certain disaster was absolutely remarkable.

41. sim0n30 profile image62
    sim0n30posted 13 years ago

I watched the Swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night and although it was dubbed i have to say i thoroughly enjoyed it. In the most part is stayed true to the book, the characters and the direction with gritty. I very much doubt that Hollywood will make a better film with their remake.

42. HeelShields profile image58
    HeelShieldsposted 13 years ago

Saw Ben Affleck's TOWN - It was really good - highly recommend it.

43. brimancandy profile image79

I watched "Kick Ass" the other day, and I absolutely hated it.

Only Hollywood would turn a child into their version of a modern hero. Apparently modern child heros enjoy killing people without so much as a flinch of the eye, as this girl was killing anyone that moved. And, having the whole father daughter killing team, was just very sad to me.

It that wasn't bad enough, lets throw in the mob, complete with it's own father/son losers. And you got the most predictable super hero movie ever made. And, add to that, the whole lame idea of the mob boss ussuming that a costumed guy he sees on youtube fighting gang members that are way too old to be in a gang, and you have an even more retarded plot.

I know some people liked the movie. But, I didn't.

44. BillyDRitchie profile image60
    BillyDRitchieposted 13 years ago

The last new movie LIFE AS WE KNOW IT, but only because I was in it.

Last actual movie watched, John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN.  It's an Oct 31 tradition.....

45. adrienne2 profile image64
    adrienne2posted 13 years ago

Oh my goodness I had to think loooooooonnnggg and hard about the last movie I saw. Thats sad last one I remember was Thats As Good As It Gets with Jack Nicholson. Great movie!

46. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 13 years ago

How to train your dragon, this weekend with my girls, it was AMAZING!  I loved it, if you haven't seen it watch it you'll no doubt love it, it's a feel good fun kids movie.  big_smile

47. profile image52
    mileshighsummerposted 13 years ago

Gene Generation

48. sabrinaaq profile image59
    sabrinaaqposted 13 years ago

50 First Dates

49. Mighty Mom profile image76
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Last night we watched an old gem "Babette's Feast."
    I don't think you have to be Lutheran to appreciate the culture, but it helps (or so Hubby tells me).

50. waynet profile image67
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Predators, it was an instant classic and the clever nods to the original were just ace, the music and the jungles of a distant planet that looked suspiciously like the Amazon rain forest were spectacular!

1. destiny357 profile image62
      destiny357posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Unstoppable with Denzel Washington...it was based on a true story...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)