jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Just a couple of questions I ask why....

1. profile image47
    rialeeposted 7 years ago

I just want to ask a couple of very very serious questions... LOL
    Why is it that the chicken who crosses the road has to justify doing so? Why does the chicken cross the road? to get to the other side. Well once there does he just turn around and cross the road again or what? Did he really want to go or was he pushed or bribed? Once there did he find what he was looking for. I say He/him because only a male would do such a mindless thing of crossing a road and taking the chance at becoming road kill? That brings me to another question. Did the chicken actually make it across all the way?
    Now, If an Elephant never forgets, How do we know this? Has anyone every been brave enough to ask an elephant what he remembers? Is there a test to find out? What language do we use?How do we tell an elephants intelligence too? He could be faking it when he has a recall. And maybe he just doesn't want to answer the questions and so we think he can't remember. If he walks away when we are asking him a question is this because he is ignoring us or doesn't want to answer or just plain cannot remember?
    Ok I have more questions but they can wait till next time.
    cheers

1. edzee profile image50
      edzeeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No, you asked about causality. And consequences, as well as the eternal questions of existence. Chickens have been laying eggs for a long time, they are practically analogous to the form and imagery of birth/rebirth.

Seriously, it is also about life and effort and struggle.

The ingredients to this particular equation, were you to wear the sneakers of Einstein while holding the wooden spoon of Julia Child, are simple...eat, drink and be merry.

1. profile image47
        rialeeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

How can you tell me what I asked when my first initial question was "Why is it that the chicken who crosses the road has to justify doing so?"
        This was a fun post with the following questions being asked purely to stimulate thought. There was not meant to be any symbolism of birth etc. Both questions were asked from unreal suggestions and not to be digested. AND the poor elephant he gets forgotten again.
        Anyway, some people are sooo serious....lololololol
        cheers

2. profile image47
        rialeeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

IT IS ABOUT THE JUSTIFICATION..."WHY DO WE KEEP ASKING ...WHY?"... NO I STAND CORRECTED ITS ABOUT FUN...NOTHING SERIOUS... I WISH I COULD DELETE THIS FUN POST...IT WAS MEANT TO CLEAR MY HEAD FROM SERIOUS WRITING

DO NOT PERSIST IN TELLING ME WHAT I WROTE AND WHY....

2. zfromdagalaxy profile image59
    zfromdagalaxyposted 7 years ago

He crossed the road because in life we got to take such a dangerous movements in order to show respect to my friend "G", and don't matter if you got faith or you don't don't because it's not only about life in this world, it's all about life chance...
    About second brother, elephant is intelligent he just contemplates too much and he feeling sick because he cannot smoke, he wants but he cannot... All of this life circumstances giving pressure on his heart and he's just so hateful so doesn't want to answer any of the stupid questions people ask him... ) I don't know he might be a president, might be a social scientist who is making research about homeless living with them 1 and half a year forgetting about his family ) it's all about theory, may be not, may be hell yeah, may be nah, like nah nah nah... lol lol lol alcohol, ferrari i'm sorry )))

3. profile image47
    rialeeposted 7 years ago

You goose
    You didn't answer my questions anyway. What a waste of words. I said WHY does the chicken have to JUSTIFY crossing the road... NOT why did it cross the road.
    And the Elephant cannot be tested to see IF he remembers. It was NOT about why he doesn't talk. It was about HOW we KNOW he CANNOT remember.
    Go smoke more dope if thats what floats your boat.
    cheers

4. twuxedo profile image56
    twuxedoposted 7 years ago

The Male Chicken does not have to justify his actions in crossing the Road, he does so in much the same way as he does, most things, Because he can.
    Elephants remember where to return many years later. This is based on scientific evidence. I am really getting into this. I may even do my first Hub on it. lol smile Oh bye the way I don't do drugs. My reply comes from insanity.

5. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Sorry, I'm a Conspiracy Theorist who doesn't believe the chicken ever DID cross the road in the first place...but that the propaganda implying the crossing was cooked up by the New World Order to bramfuzzle our brains!  lol

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

Is this a Hub?  where is the comment section?  hmm:

working