jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

Can a chicken cross the road without it's motive being questioned?

1. TheHoleStory profile image81
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

Can a chicken cross the road without it's motive being questioned?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8786041_f260.jpg

2. merej99 profile image81
    merej99posted 3 years ago

Of course!  C'mere chicky, chicky, chicky!  I don't want to hurt you.  I just want to EAT you!  lol

3. THarman7 profile image60
    THarman7posted 3 years ago

Of course it can. No one should have to question a chickens motivation he just wants to get to the other side!

4. sehrm profile image79
    sehrmposted 3 years ago

No. Because everything happens without motive or intent.

1. sehrm profile image79
      sehrmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

*with

5. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

Only if he's carrying drugs and doesn't speak the native language. All other chickens crossing the road are guilty until proven innocent!
    wink

1. alancaster149 profile image86
      alancaster149posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Got 'Latino' chickens? (Some of ours carry spares fuses for bombs - used to be IRA, now they're Al Qaida with Brummie or Manchester accents). Could be they're Colombian or Puerto Rican. Better look, there might be white plastic bags under the wings

6. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 3 years ago

Yes, but I hope it looks both ways to make sure no vehicles are coming or it would be one dead chicken. 
    If I were driving and saw a chicken crossing the road, I would stop and let it pass...what a cute sight that would be!  Blessings, Sparklea smile

7. PaisleeGal profile image80
    PaisleeGalposted 3 years ago

Of course her motives should be questioned, because it may be someone's dinner getting away.

1. bethperry profile image91
      bethperryposted 3 years agoin reply to this

lol

8. The Examiner-1 profile image73
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I really do not think that it would be questioned unless someone speaks 'chicken'.

9. alancaster149 profile image86
    alancaster149posted 3 years ago

Depends on who's asking the questions. Can a chicken still be roasted for un-American activities? Anyway, I thought the 'bird of choice' in the USofA was the turkey, so chickens must be relatively safe (gobble-gobble).
    It also depends on who's on the other side.
    In one sense, 'the other side' is the after-life, in another it's the enemy (used to be just Reds, now it's Reds and a whole army of other enemies). So is this chicken a Medium or a Rhode Island Red? (Is Rhode Island a haven for fifth columnists or just newspaper columnists?)

10. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 3 years ago

I loved my pet chickens when they were laying eggs and would have hated to see them cross the road !
    Love eating chicken as well .. Funny how the chicken crossing the road jokes are still going strong lol ~

11. Bubblegum Jones profile image59
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

I don't see why not. After all chickens have been crossing the road for a long time.

working