jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Why can't you go barefoot into a shoe store?

1. Jule Romans profile image84
    Jule Romansposted 7 years ago

I mean, really.... especially if your purpose is to BUY SHOES?????

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years agoin reply to this

its all the other people..the ones who would sue you, if while robbing your house they got a splinter..those types..wrecked it for everyone else..

2. profile image0
      QuincyDaWonderDogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I goes barefoot all da time and no one ever says anything. I think because I can't find four shoes in size 1.

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't want to because you never know what is on the groud. Definitely soon't want to step on anything sharp. THAT would ruin my day hmm

I think that is for your safety that they post the sign where youc an't go barefoot into a store. They don't want you getting hrut.

3. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Board of Health regulations concerning sanitary conditions is the main reason but also the store could be held liable if you were to step on something and cut your foot.

4. borge_009 profile image53
    borge_009posted 7 years ago

Cause you'll get the shoes dirty when fitting it.

5. AEvans profile image69
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

What it someone has Athlete's Foot or some type of foot fungus that would not be appealing. sad

1. profile image0

I got atheltes foot from trying on shoes at Kmart with no socks.

1. AEvans profile image69
        AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh noo!!!! sad I would have died, I remember when I was in my 20's and I had to use my friends shower , she said , " Oh you can take a shower her before we go out." I did and a week later I was crying like a baby because I got a foot fungus from her shower. I was so mad and disgusted my hubby who was my boyfriend at the time thought it was hilarious and told me I should have worn shoes in her shower, needless to say I have never taken a shower in an unknown place unless I have a pair of shower shoes. smile

1. profile image0

lol I have shower shoes now, hubby taught me cuz he had them in the army. I had a friend once, who got athlete's armpit!!!!

2. tony0724 profile image61
      tony0724posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Could you have the price discounted ?

1. AEvans profile image69
        AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ha, hahahah you are funny !!!! smile

working