jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

YOUR 22 YR.OLD DAUGHTER IS INVOLVED WITH AN OLDER WOMAN WHAT DO YOU DO?

1. NGRIA Bassett profile image59
    NGRIA Bassettposted 8 years ago

YOUR 22 YR.OLD DAUGHTER IS INVOLVED WITH AN OLDER WOMAN WHAT DO YOU DO?

So she finally tod you the truth about her relationship with Teresa- Sue and you cringe with anger. Where do you turn for help?

2. mr asp profile image55
    mr aspposted 8 years ago

You just need to talk with her and make her see the error in what she is doing.You can't do more she is already an adult.

3. Paradise7 profile image85
    Paradise7posted 8 years ago

You r daughter is 22 years old; she is an adult.  I know how much you don't want to hear this, but it's her choice now.  There's a person on TV I very much admire--Ellen Degeneres.  She's gay, and she seems like a very good person.  I think she might be older than her mate.

Not everyone is heterosexual.  This might not be such a bad thing.  Please keep an open mind:  please don't assume that your beautiful baby is being taken advantage of and sent down a perverted road by and older and more experienced person who is preying on her innocence.  That might just not be the case.

4. NGRIA Bassett profile image59
    NGRIA Bassettposted 8 years ago

Thank you both for your thoughtful answers.

5. twalker74 profile image80
    twalker74posted 8 years ago

It seems as though you already have two perfect answers, but to help you a bit: when I was 24, my girfriend was 18. It happened under the best of circumstances and we lasted two years. The years were too far a part and the ending was a little rough. Now she is married to a great guy with a beautiful baby girl and we are still close friends. Sometimes events bring people together and great things can happen.

Closed to reply

working