jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

will i ever get a boyfriend

1. profile image43
    tre's gurlposted 8 years ago

will i ever get a boyfriend

i hate being single

2. profile image43
    tre's gurlposted 8 years ago

i think you will .... ur just single because u need to wait until the perfect one comes!!!!!!!!! and thats what happend in your last relation ship you wernt patiet and you didnt get a good one so i think you should juss hold on tight!!!!!!!!!!! ?

3. Casper021 profile image57
    Casper021posted 8 years ago

well if you want a boyfriend first thing you should do is get of the hubpages and go out and start socializing with people

4. profile image48
    L.Marieposted 8 years ago

Well you have to go out there and know what you want before you go looking. You wont find the prefect boyfriend because everyone has flaws you just have to find someone that will take you with your flaws and as well as you take him with his.

5. Hendrika profile image83
    Hendrikaposted 8 years ago

To get a boyfriend you have to forget about getting a boyfriend. Go out with your friends, do the things you love to do and be natural and yourself. With time you will meet people and the right boyfriend for you will turn up, Concentrating on getting a boyfriend makes you obsessed and then you act unnatural and any man can see it and will not approach you.

6. andromida profile image59
    andromidaposted 8 years ago

Off course you will get. Wish you good luck.

7. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

It depends on your looks, age, personality, baggage (i.e., a litter of rugrats running around or not), etc..

But, cheer up, even fugglies with a brood often get boyfriends.

But if you have something going for yourself, go out into the real world; don't confine yourself to the virtual world.  Classes, gyms, Starbucks, bookstores (you know, where they have books, those things with words that some people read and talk about), clubs...