jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

i'm a jealous girlfriend who has been decived in the past by current boyfriend.

1. profile image44
    naudikus3posted 7 years ago

i'm a jealous girlfriend who has been decived in the past by current boyfriend. he thinks they...

my jealousy problems is just low self estem and my own insecurities. i'm having trouble determining if that's it or it's from past hurt?

2. TylerCapp profile image83
    TylerCappposted 7 years ago

Perhaphs it's from a past hurt, yes. But I feel that a relationship without trust is not relationship at all. Or as a wise man once said, let them fly free and if they don't come back then it wasn't meant to be.

3. Marisa OConnor profile image63
    Marisa OConnorposted 7 years ago

I think you have reason to be cautious if you've been hurt by this person in the past.  Trust needs to be reestablished and that might take time. 
    Honestly, and this is just my opinion, I think it's pretty lame that he's deceived you and then puts the responsibility on you for your mistrust, as though he didn't have a role in creating your feelings.
    I would definitely talk about that more and just be honest about your thoughts and feelings.  Progress can't be made in a relationship without honest communication.

4. profile image44
    chloezoeposted 7 years ago

I understand what you are going through i went through that same problem last year. I think what that is that all the trust is gone and at this point you cant trust everything he do you will think that he cheating on you and every female he gets involve with it can only be a friend you will always think its more to what he telling you it is.

5. swapna123 profile image65
    swapna123posted 7 years ago

Being little jealous of his relationship with other friends is pretty normal, and if this person has cheated you in the past, you definitely have the right to be worried.
    Trust is the backbone of any relationship and once it is broken, the damage has been done. You can't be in a relationship when you are constantly insecure or worried of being deceived . Let him know that you are just being cautious so that mistakes from the past doesn't occur again. If he loves you, he would wait and work towards gaining your trust back. God bless you !

working