jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you ever feel the need to simply run away ?

1. singleaple profile image70
    singleapleposted 5 years ago

Do you ever feel the need to simply run away ?

2. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 5 years ago

Actually, YES! Sometimes I do. I do not know if that is a good or bad thing. My human nature gets overwhelmed then I do not really want to handle the issues of life on my own.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Oh yes!  More so when my kids were young, and fighting and everything was chaotic.  I have to admit that getting in my car and just driving away sounded pretty good at times!

Now, I sometimes feel that way during the winter months when weather is dark and gray for weeks at a time.  I dream of sunshine on a beach with the smell of salt and flowers in the air.

4. breathe2travel profile image81
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Run, run like the wind. Yes. Especially when the children fight, fight, whine, and fight!  I have to withdraw (even if only mentally) and think of my "thankfuls" at those times...  Or I might explode in desparation to escape.

5. profile image0
    pixnumposted 5 years ago

In life, we should not run away from our problems. Rather, you can take a break from it. If you take a break for it, then you can recharge your decision-making ability with great power. Therefore, you can face it with a great thud. It is natural that sometimes, we feel that we should simply run away from our troubles. However, if you do it, then your troubles will take in greater perspective. If you think positively, that our problems will come in our life and we should face it with guts. In life, we should not run away from any problem. Rather, we should face it.

6. Aley Martin profile image78
    Aley Martinposted 5 years ago

Have left my home and my marriage 3 times. Last time was in 2000. Best decision I ever made.