jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How does it feel having a child in your life for the first time?

1. chanroth profile image73
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

How does it feel having a child in your life for the first time?

Describe your feeling when you heard your first baby cry?

2. thelyricwriter profile image92
    thelyricwriterposted 6 years ago

Very simple, unconditional love:) It is true love in pure form.

3. blessedp profile image79
    blessedpposted 6 years ago

I can answer that with these two words wonderful and awesome.  It is not guaranteed that all of us will be able to have child/children, so the fact that God allows a little being to grow inside of you is truly a blessing and a gift.
    Although I was tired after giving birth I wasn't tired to see my pumpkin.  When he cried my heart leapt with joy, he is mine and I could not wait to hold him in my arms.

4. xstatic profile image60
    xstaticposted 6 years ago

We adopted my daughter when she was two days old with no notice except a phone call the night before. It was scary and wonderful all at once. I was 48, and here was my child. She is 23 now!

5. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 6 years ago

There's no better sound than that first cry! I was so excited to finally meet her. There's nothing like it. I've never felt even close to that feeling before.

My career interests changed over time and other things have changed too. But, my desire to be a mom has been a constant. The best thing I've ever and will ever do!!

6. Ona Canady profile image60
    Ona Canadyposted 6 years ago

Overwhelmingly wonderful, when you looking down at your baby for the first time. Everything stands still for a second while you two meet and great feeling of love will flow through you.

working