jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who do you rely on the most for advice and why?

1. Cre8tor profile image97
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

Who do you rely on the most for advice and why?

2. Jeff Berndt profile image87
    Jeff Berndtposted 5 years ago

It really depends on what I need advice on.

If I need financial advice, I have a financial planner. If I need medical advice, I go see my doctor. If I need career advice, I have several friends whom I respect and who work in similar fields. If I need ethical advice, I talk to my family, especially my wife.

It doesn't really make much sense to ask advice from someone who has no experience in the area you need advice on.

3. adjkp25 profile image92
    adjkp25posted 5 years ago

The best person in my life I ask advice from is my wife.  She has a great way of seeing things in a different light then I can and she is very sharp; beauty and brains!

4. BecauseIloveyou profile image36
    BecauseIloveyouposted 5 years ago

I rely on the Bible for advise.
    Every creator has the best understanding how the creation works, may it be a car mechanic, a baker or wall street tycoon, they know their business, else they would not eat for long.
    God made humans and knows us better than we know ourselves. he also knows the purpose and the future. Can't go wrong with God.
    Just don't make the mistake to equate God the creator with religion, than you are really in trouble and might as well as the milkman for advise= he doesn't make his milk.