jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

At what age should you get over been embarrased by your parents?

1. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 5 years ago

At what age should you get over been embarrased by your parents?

When your in your teens, being around your parents is a know know. However when you're older, you come to appreciate them more. But do they every now and again bring up embarrasing stories of you or do something in company you cringe over.

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I don't think you can ever get over being embarrased by your parents. My grandmother would drive the little motor carts around Kroger and Walmart bumping into walls, making entire shelves fall, and embarrass the entire family when she was here. We all laughed about it later and my mother was so embarrassed when so many people stopped to help us pick products up.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Never, I think. I'm 41 and my daddy will still do stuff just to see if he can get my face to turn red. To my credit, he had to work really hard to do it now - almost nothing embarrasses me anymore!

4. Veroniquebee profile image76
    Veroniquebeeposted 5 years ago

Absolutely never - because your parents will always know what to say to make you squirm! big_smile

5. Trinity M profile image86
    Trinity Mposted 5 years ago

Never! My parents still have the ability to do or say something inappropriate at the worst possible time! smile But I love them to bits anyway.