jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is the cleverest thing your mother ever did when you and/or you and your si

1. lambservant profile image92
    lambservantposted 3 years ago

What is the cleverest thing your mother ever did when you and/or you and your siblings misbehaved?

Sometimes we think we've pulled on over on mom. But most moms, if they're anything like mine, had eyes in back of their heads, a nose to sniff out trouble, and a sixth sense when it comes to shenanigans of their children. Can you think of a time your mother brilliantly gave you your due when you thought you'd fooled her?

2. Anish Nrk profile image61
    Anish Nrkposted 3 years ago

I don't think anyone can make a fool his or her mother, because she understands her child more than anyone else in this world. Sometimes her love for her children which is her only weakness, may be misunderstood as her clumsiness or failures.

lambservantposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi Anish, thank you for reminding us how precious a mother's love is.

3. Venkatachari M profile image43
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

I am unable to remember my mother, except that she was feeding food to my youngest brother showing the moon to him. It is the only remembrance I have of her and of one or two paintings of her churning curd painted my father 50 years ago. I wonder why I do not recollect even her face. She passed away when I must have been 12,13 year old in her early forties.

Venkatachari M, I am sorry for your loss. Prayers for you sir.

4. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

The 'cleverest' and not used very often at all was doing a role reversal exercise kinda' thing. It first occurred when my older sister and I had a dispute and we were in 5th and 6th grades. Taking the other's perspective with perceptions was very interesting and led to hugs.

I had a friend whose mom did that every once in a while and it was indeed very eye opening and effective.

working