jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think about the fact that recently many people prefer to be young pa

1. tiagodamiao profile image78
    tiagodamiaoposted 3 years ago

What do you think about the fact that recently many people prefer to be young parents?

Recently many couples prefer to be young parents, still in school, without having a stabilized life. The excuse of many, is take advantage of what life gives them the most. It seems to me a bit irresponsible of them. What do you think?

2. jravity1 profile image69
    jravity1posted 3 years ago

I think it is irresponsible. The fact is that kids who are still in school, and some that are out, don't know what it means to truly have responsibilities. They have no idea what the real world is, and the consequences of it. I think parents are getting younger, because they are not taught any better by their parents. In short they are being dumb.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Couldn't have said it better myself.  It is indeed thoughtless, mindless, and irresponsible.  People shouldn't have children until they have education, a stable career, & life experiences. Be financially, emotionally, & psychologically ....PR

3. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12116776_f260.jpg

It is totally insane, thoughtless, mindless, and ............UTTERLY stupid.  It is only the unintelligent and uneducated young people who want to become parents at a young age.  It is also coincidentally young people from the lower socioeconomic strata who want to be parents young also.  In such environments, parents have children young without more foresight & forethought.   It is called mindless reproduction.  In such environments, the future is not emphasized, only immediate wants and desires.  It is pathological really. 

In more educated and socioeconomically affluent environments, young people are taught to delay having children until they are educated, have a stable career, and have a myriad of life experiences under their belt.  The average age of affluent young people becoming parents range from their late 20s at the earliest to their middle 40s at the latest.  However, I digress.  Have you ever notice that younger parents have the highest stress levels & children of young parents are the ones more likely to be abused because of the parents missed opportunities & regrets for what might have been had they waited. In my opinion, no one should have children younger than 34.

working