jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What are some of the things you are grateful or not grateful for?

1. blessedp profile image83
    blessedpposted 11 months ago

What are some of the things you are grateful or not grateful for?

2. Terrielynn1 profile image93
    Terrielynn1posted 11 months ago

I am grateful for everything in my life. My faith. my husband, children and grandchildren are my most grateful blessings. Then food, home and a good life in a great country. I used to suffer from depression and anxiety, I am very grateful that it's not the case anymore. Faith, food, shelter and love. I have it all.

blessedpposted 11 months agoin reply to this

It is good to know you have overcome depression and anxiety. It is a wonderful gift to be faithful and to be grateful for it all is a gift.

Thanks for sharing Terrie Lynn

3. bluesradio profile image76
    bluesradioposted 11 months ago

I am grateful for my family and friends, I am grateful for work, I am grateful for having Faith....I am grateful to have sports teams that I root for and artists of all styles that I admire in both performing and visual worlds....I am grateful that I am decent if not grade in certain board games....and newspaper word games (Cryptoquotes, Jumbles, Crosswords....)
    I am not grateful about some of the relationship choices I have made, and some of the actions they have tempted me to do.......I am not grateful for some of my procrastination habits.......I am not grateful that I haven't mastered cooking or driving.....I'm sure I will think of others later..

blessedpposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer. It is good to acknowledge what you are grateful for and to be aware of things you are not grateful for but you can make a difference and turn those into gratefulness.

working