Chicken Manchurian Recipe
Whenever we visit a Chinese restaurant, the first dish comes into our mind is "Chicken Manchurian" This is one of the most popular Chinese recipe at least in India. Since it is not possible to visit restaurant every time both because of budget constrain as well as health factor. So, why not to prepare this mouth watering recipe in our kitchen only, which would be cheaper as well as hygienic I am going to share the chicken Manchurian recipe, which you will find very easy at the end. I have tried this recipe many a times, as this is less time consuming and less cumbersome, preparation wise. I also prefer to serve this recipe whenever any guest visit to us.
Rate Chicken Manchurian
More Yummy Chicken Recipes
- Orange Chicken Recipe
- Nawabi Chicken Recipe | Nawabi Murg Recipe|How to ma...
- Mughlai Chicken Recipe : A spicy Indian Chicken Dish
- Chicken Chilli Dry Recipe | Chili Chicken Dry Recipe
- Mutton-Rogan-Josh-Recipe | Mutton Recipe | Bengali S...
- Schezwan Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- Kashmiri Chicken Recipe
- Dhania (Coriander) Chicken Recipe
- Mahi Kalia Recipe | Spicy Rui/Rohu Fish Curry Recipe...
- Chicken Curry with Sweet Potato :A Healthy Indian Ch...
- 500gm Boneless Chicken
- 4 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp General Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 6 Green Chili
- 3 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 big Onion, Chopped
- Spring Onion, for garnishing
- As per taste Salt
- As per taste Sugar
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Cut into cubes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Cut into cubes
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Cut into cubes
- 3 Baby Corn, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Sauce
- 4-5 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Wash the chicken properly and marinate the chicken with 2 tbsp cornflour, general purpose flour,black pepper powder,beaten egg,1/2 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp soya sauce.Keep aside for half an hour.
- Take a pan and heat oil in a medium flame.Fry the chicken pieces until they becomes golden brown.Put into paper napkin for soaking the excess oil.
- Fry the three types of Bell Peppers and corn (individually) for 2 mins and keep them aside.
- Now make the Manchurian Sauce , Put 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add the chopped onion.Fry them till brown color comes.Add ginger and garlic paste and stir well.
- Add the chicken stalk remain soya sauce, salt,sugar, black pepper powder and cook in medium flame ( still the mixture comes to boiling point).The Manchurian Sauce is ready.
- Add the fried chicken into the stalk and cook for 5 mins.Add all veggies.
- Now add 2 tbsp cornflour in a 1/4 th cup of water.Add the mixture into the chicken and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Now garnish with spring onion and green chilis and Serve.Enjoy with Noodles/Rice.
© 2014 M K Paul