Crispy Chili Baby Corn Recipe
RATE IF U LIKE
Crispy Chili Baby Corn , the recipe I tried many years ago in popular Restaurant of my hometown.Since then, i love it so much that whenever I go to that Restaurant , I order it first.
But this time, I far away from my hometown and so to treat myself I'd tried this out at home.It is a yummy starter one can have.It is an Indo-Chinese starter, with great health value.
More Veg Recipes
- Dhokar Dalna Recipe | A lesson in Lentil Cakes | Spe...
A Master piece of Bengali Cuisine , DHOKAR DALNA....Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Creamy Green Peas Recipe | Green Peas Recipe | How t...
Creamy Green Peas Recipe Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Aloo Dumwale Recipe | Creamy Potatoes Recipe
A simple recipe with divine taste...Most common vegetable with different taste..Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Navaratan Korma Recipe
Navratan Korma is delicious combination of several...
- Vegetable Fried Ball Recipe : Nutritional Indian Sna...
Fried Vegetable Ball , are commonly known as Vegetable Chop among the Bengali.From the name you can imagine the nutritious value of this snacks.
- Paneer (Cottage cheese) in Hot Garlic Sauce Recipe
Paneer fusion in Garlic sauce is my husband's one of the favorite dish. This delicious Indian dish is...
- Soya Pulao Recipe
Calories in Homemade Soya Chunks Pulao...A healthy meal with easy procedure..Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- Green Peas Masala Recipe | A Perfect Side Dish for C...
Green Peas Masala Recipe | A Perfect Side Dish for Chapathi :Green Peas Masala Recipe : Copyright @ 2014 M K Paul
- 10-12 Baby Corn, Cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4th cup and 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp Maida
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Chilis, cut into small pieces
- 1 small Capcicum, Cut vertically
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Green/Red chili sauce
- as per needed Salt, Sugar,Water
- 1 small Tomato, cut into cubes
Directions for Making Fried Baby Corn:
- Mix corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, soy sauce maida, salt with 1/4 cup of water in a bowl and prepare a batter.
- Add baby corn pieces in it and coat them with batter.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Deep fry the pieces of batter coated baby corn
- Deep-fry until light golden brown and crispy. Transfer over oil absorbent paper in a plate.
Directions for making the Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp of oil in wok and when it is medium hot, add the onion.Stir still the onion become transparent.
- Add ginger garlic paste, stir for 1 min, add capsicum,stir for 2-3 mins
- Add the soy sauce, salt, sugar, red/green chili sauce, green chilis,tomato ketchup.Mix them well.
- Now add the fried baby corn and lastly the small pieces of tomato.Stir for 2 mins
- Serve hot.
|Serving size: 1 (110 gm)|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Carbohydrates 17 g||6%|
|Sugar 4 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Sodium 88 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- For getting crunchy taste of your dish,don't keep fried baby corns outside for long time.
- One can use minced ginger and garlic, in place of paste.