Ginger Chicken Wings Recipe.
Ginger Chicken Wings
Ginger chicken wings
Chicken is probably the most eaten meat all over the world. Chicken is healthy and delicious. It is easy to cook and is available easily everywhere. This recipe involves a very good combination of ginger and chicken. It is as healthy as most other chicken dishes and in taste it is second to none. When cooked the dish is mouth watering and when served right it is very pleasing to eye. Again as most of recipes that I published this one is also easy to cook and very tasty. Ingredients are also easily available not only in India but also in the west. This dish is liked very much by children too so mothers who complain that their children don't eat anything can also try this recipe.
Many people regard chicken wings as the best part of the bird. Though wings are not as fleshy as thighs or back but they got their own unique taste. Served this way they are certainly delicious to say the least
1. Energy: 224 Kcals.
2. Fat: 9 grams.
3. Saturated Fat: 2 grams.
4. Carbohydrates: 13 grams.
1. Chicken Wings: 10 skinned.
2. Onion: 2 medium diced.
3. Low Fat Yogurt: 180 ml/ 6 Oz.
4. Fresh Ginger: 2 Tsp Crushed.
5. Tabasco Sauce: 1 Tsp.
6. Tomato Ketchup: 1 Tbsp.
7. Garlic cloves: Crushed 1 Tsp
8. Lemon Juice: 15ml / 1 Tbsp.
9. Salt: 1 Tsp or according to taste.
10. Fresh coriander / cilantro: 1 Tbsp finely chopped.
11. Olive Oil: 15ml / 1 Tbsp.
12. Shredded Ginger: 1 Tbsp.
Various steps to make Ginger Chicken Wings
Does this dish excite you enough to make it
1. Take a glass bowl. Make sure it has flat bottom.
2. Place Chicken wings in the bowl.
3. Keep aside.
4. Now in another bowl pour in the yogurt.
5. Add crushed ginger, Tabasco sauce, tomato ketchup, crushed garlic and lemon juice.
6. Now add half to the finely chopped coriander to it.
7. Whisk hard so that everything gets mixed up in yogurt evenly.
8. Now gently pour this mixture on the chicken wings.
9. Stir the chicken pieces gently so that the mixture coats all the chicken wings on all surfaces.
10. Now put a cling film on the glass bowl / trey and keep it in fridge for 3 hours.
11. Now take a heavy base frying pan.
12. Heat oil.
13. In the hot oil, put diced onions and cook till they are soft, stirring occasionally.
14. Pour in chicken wings with mixture.
15. Reduce heat to medium.
16. Cover the pan with lid.
17. Cook for 10 to15 minutes.
18. Check if chicken is well cooked.
19. When cooked add remaining coriander and shredded ginger and mix.
20. Serve hot.
1. Always use heavy base pan or chicken would stick at bottom.
2. Refrigeration is optional. You can cook without refrigeration, though refrigeration increase taste.
3. If you don’t like wings you can use legs or other parts of the chicken too but then cooking time would increase correspondingly.
More Recipes From me
- Stuffed Bananas
Banana is one of the most liked fruit in whole of world. It is easily available and very cheap all over the world. It is full of carbohydrates as it is generally thought but it is also full of minerals, fibers, vitamins and is very tasty and healthy.
- Tuscan Chicken
Tuscan chicken is a popular chicken dish in the Korean region. It is dry so no gravy in this chicken. It is usually eaten in dinner. This recipe of chicken has lots of tomatoes and mushrooms in it along with some other vegetables so it is healthy foo
- Vegetable Curry With Tofu
Tofu is a kind of cheese made from Soybean. Since soybean is the richest source of proteins so it is very healthy. This dish has lots of vegetables and tofu so it is definitely very healthy as it is rich in proteins but very low on fats and literally
- Chicken Mushroom soup
Mushrooms are my favorite. You can literally add them to any dish or soup. Mushrooms are easily available all over the world. They are cheap and healthy and easy to digest and lend great taste to the dish. Mushrooms should be washed thoroughly before
- Chicken Korma
Chicken Korma is a very tasty dish from South of India and since it is from South India so it is full of calories. If you are not watching your weight then you should try this dish. Very tasty and this dish is little dry in consistency as compared to
- Mushroom Bhajji
My personal favourite in vegetables is mushroom. Mushrooms are not only easy to digest but are very healthy. Here I am going to put one easy recipe of mushroom. Mushroom is easy to get and it got nice colour and texture and makes a very appealing dis
- Chicken And Orange Salad
This is also known as Roast Chicken Salad with Orange Dressing. It is very easy to make. Takes only a few minutes to make and is very healthy. It has got right combination of meat, vegetables and fruits. It is very tasty and children would love to ea
- Mussels with mustard seeds and shallots
Mussels can be found all over the world . They can be sea water or fresh water mussels. Despite mussels are found in abundance all over the world yet not many people eat them. They are not only delicious to eat but also healthy. Before cooking mussel
- Prawns In Coconut Milk
Sea food is though not something we guys from New Delhi are used to but this is very popular in western coastal regions of India especially in state of Maharashtra. Being coastal area Prawn and coconut are in abundant supply there. One of very tasty