Mixed Vegetable Makhni Recipe
You Can Rate Me
After a long break, I cook something new and this time, I prefer some veg recipe. Due to my home shifting process I was quite busy in household care. In the new place, I made something new. Most of the vegetarian people prefer the dish and Veg Makhni is very popular and easily available in restaurant in Mumbai. Hope my vegetarian friends will like the recipe.
Other Veg Recipes
- Aloo Dumwale Recipe | Creamy Potatoes Recipe
- Creamy Green Peas Recipe | Green Peas Recipe | How t...
- Dhokar Dalna Recipe | A lesson in Lentil Cakes | Spe...
- Green Peas Masala Recipe | A Perfect Side Dish for C...
- Vegetable Fried Ball Recipe : Nutritional Indian Sna...
- Navaratan Korma Recipe
- Paneer (Cottage cheese) in Hot Garlic Sauce Recipe
What you Need
- 1 medium Carrot, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 small Cauliflower, Separated into florest
- 8-10 French Beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1 medium Green Capcicum, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 100 gm Cottage Cheese, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 7-8 cloves Garlic
- 1 1/2 inch Ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 inch stick Cinnamon
- 4 Green cardamoms
- 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 cups Tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Fenugreek powder
- 1 tsp Grammasala powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cream
- To taste Salt
- Take a Bllarini Wok, add 3 tbsp oil.Fry the cottage cheese till they becomes slight brown.
- Boil carrot in 2 cup water for 3-4 mins in a separate wok.
- Grind ginger, garlic,green cardamoms and cinnamon with 2 tbsp water into a fine paste.
- Add cauliflower florets,beans,ground paste, red chili powder and salt to the boiling vegetables and mix well and let the vegetable to cook.
- Add tomato puree, 2 tbsp butter and mix.Add green peas,capsicum,cottage cheese, honey,and Kasoori Methi and mix well.
- Add garam masala powder,coriander leaves and mix well.
- Lower heat add cream.
- Mixed Vegetable Makhni is ready to serve.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||288|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 32 g||49%|
|Saturated fat 17 g||85%|
|Sugar 16 g|
|Fiber 7 g||28%|
|Protein 11 g||22%|
|Cholesterol 90 mg||30%|
|Sodium 1345 mg||56%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
## One can use Mushroom for this dish instead of using cottage cheese.
## In place of Honey , one can use sugar also.
## I love Capsicum, so I prefer to add it.Some people do not prefer Capsicum for Veg Makhni.
## One can add potatoes and broccoli florets for more vegetable.
© 2014 M K Paul