jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will someone please tell me how to make a cake with pictures painted on it?

1. katnan profile image56
    katnanposted 8 years ago

Will someone please tell me how to make a cake with pictures painted on it?

I need to make a cake for the six year old that I am now raising.She has her heart set on a "Tinkerbell" cake and she wants me to make it!She thinks I hung the moon;I can't let her down.

2. Rice Ball profile image53
    Rice Ballposted 8 years ago

Hey :]. No one ever answered your question - i hope it's not too late!
    Have you ever checked out this site? http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/t … -cake.html
    There are a million and a half tink cakes made by moms! Basically, just bake a cake and frost it with like, white. Then, print out an easy looking picture of tink from the internet. Put a piece of wax paper on top of your picture, so you can see through it. Then you can pipe or spread frosting that hardens onto it, like a color by number :]. And since you're doing it on wax paper, if you mess up just wipe it away and try again. When it's hard and dry, you can peel away the wax paper and just transfer it to the cake! Good luck!

3. profile image43
    trinity89107posted 8 years ago

Just take the picture you want to the Wal-Mart baking counter and they will do it for you there.  They make it with edible paper.  Then you put it on top of your cake and decorate around it.  It is that simple!

4. PR Morgan profile image61
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

I believe you can buy a kit with rice paper and edible ink.  But I would think, unless you are going to do this all the time you may want to have the sore print one for you.  You have to use a special printer I believe too.  Amazon haz one complete system for about $500 but I'm sure you can get a better price than that if you look around.  I bet many people buy one and get rid of it after it's been used a few times.  Check it out..

http://www.amazon.com/Kopykake-Model-KS … amp;sr=8-1

5. profile image48
    Eangsengposted 5 years ago

Yes you will never do that awsome cake
    visit www.coolest-cakeever.com
    yes visit my bakery bayon Copy picture any you want and cover it on a cake. when you eat take out the picture or you will died. I sell it just 25 dollars. visit my skype eangseng10 for more information.