jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is bear more harmful than the wine?

1. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

2. vydyulashashi profile image58
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

NO

both have almost same alcoholic percentage...

but wine has different tastes based on their origin like grapes, wheat etc..

3. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

I'd say bear is more harmful than wine - especially if it's a Polar Bear or a Grizzly!    However, if you're talking about beer, then it would be no exaggeration to say that beer generally has, per volume, about half the alcohol content of a similar volume of wine.    Let's put it this way: You could probably drink a pint of beer in, say, thirty minutes and still remain reasonably unaffected.  If you drank a pint of wine in that time then...well, I'd leave the car keys at home.

4. samitzzz profile image54
    samitzzzposted 7 years ago

wine

****************************************************************************************************************************
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ======================================================

5. Castiel girl profile image55
    Castiel girlposted 7 years ago

It is not more harmful in moderation, but if you are planning on a night of drinking, know 2 things:  1. It is better to drink only one kind of alcoholic beverage in a night, the liver has a difficult time processing more than one kind at a time, therefore, the hangover is worse.  2. At the end of the night, drink a large glass of water, it will help the liver and kidneys clear the alcohol from your system quicker, thus lessening the intensity of the hangover. Just FYI

6. urs_dipak profile image59
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

I intentionally asked the question using the word

"BEAR" instead of BEER

As I really want to receive so many interesting replies through both phrase and to make the question more interesting.

Thanks for replying in either way

7. adonia profile image71
    adoniaposted 7 years ago

In my point of view,Both are okkk... tii taken in less quantity... if you preserving it in  excess quantity then both are harmful.......

working