jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite meal and why?

1. DanuckInUSA profile image60
    DanuckInUSAposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite meal and why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4816311_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Fiddlemanposted 7 years ago

My favorite meal i s breakfast and I am a country boy who likes eggs, bacon or sausage, grits with some gravy and biscuits. Wash it all down with good black coffee and I'm good to go for the rest of the day.

3. beebong profile image66
    beebongposted 7 years ago

Well actually it's something simple-Pickled Beetroot Sandwich because beetroot increases sex drive and musle energy. Apparently athletes can exercise 15% longer without suffering oxegyn fatigue whilst consuming about a litre of beetroot juice every day. I simply eat beetrot on a regular and feel generally stronger and invigerated.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Tacos with lots of different things to put on them like avocado, and sour cream.  I like the tortillas to be hand fried too.  Lots of work but worth it.

5. Sarah Masson profile image67
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

Spaghetti bolognaise always has been and probably always will be my favourite. It's so easy to make but so delicious at the same time and most people like it so it's an easy dinner! Can't go wrong big_smile

6. fayehelen profile image52
    fayehelenposted 7 years ago

It has to be spaghetti bolegnese, with garlic bread. So delish!

7. 61MT profile image40
    61MTposted 7 years ago

My favorite meal is what I have on Thanksgiving.  I like eating ham, mash potatoes, gravy, rolls, carrot casserole, and pie.

working