jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite health food or beverage?

1. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite health food or beverage?

2. dearabbysmom profile image75
    dearabbysmomposted 6 years ago

Roasted young asparagus stalks with a touch of olive oil and sea salt

3. Ludivine profile image59
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

No drink's healthier than Water. I used to truly dislike it and finally got myself to drink no less than 8 glasses of water a day. My body feels amazing since and for this reason ,it has become my favorite drink.

4. Ask_DJ_Lyons profile image83
    Ask_DJ_Lyonsposted 6 years ago

I love eating a Gala Apple and drinking ice-cold water every morning. The apples are always so juicy, flavorful, and crisp. Yum! The water is very cool and refreshing.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

beer. it has all kinds of goodness in it. seriously, i eat what taste good , i don't worry about health foods and probably never will.

6. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

This is kinda hard as I have to eat healthy because my job as a personal chef for a health nut calls for it. The first thing that actually came to mind was WATER.

Seriuosly I must say Baba ganoush with carrot sticks,  its a Moroccan dip made with  roasted aubergines and tahini paste.

7. 61MT profile image41
    61MTposted 6 years ago

My favorite healthy food would have to be a nice big salad.  I would have meat, carrots, and even some egg on the salad.  I think big salads are delicious.

8. moonfairy profile image82
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I love a crisp salad topped with black olives and roasted pumpkin seeds and seasoned with sesame oil and seasoned rice vinegar. oh so good.
    As a snack. I love roasted red pepper hummus with baby carrots.

9. youbar profile image61
    youbarposted 5 years ago

youbars are my favorite.  I love designing my own healthy snacks exactly the way I want them.  I love the fact that chocolate is actually GOOD for you as long as you get the high quality stuff.

working