jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What's the one food you would advise no one to ever ever try?

1. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

What's the one food you would advise no one to ever ever try?

2. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

Lutafisk, it is the nastiest foulest most grotesque substance I've ever encountered.

3. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

Leak soup, snails, frogs legs, cockroaches.........the list can be endless

4. kafsoa profile image72
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

I was doing end of the week shopping and my young daughter insisted to buy snails, I did, I made snails soup and tried to eat with her and it was the scariest and most disgusting, slippery thing I've ever tried in my life. I'm sorry to every body who eats and love snails, may be because I haven't tried it before, or may bebecause I've cooked it my self smile

5. mdlawyer profile image38
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Tastes and temperaments differ with people.   What I dislike others may like.  Then how can I advise them against it?

6. Filou profile image64
    Filouposted 6 years ago

As BenjaminB also mentioned - Lutefisk. I had to try it in Norway where they like to eat it on christmas. I was only able to eat it because there was this (for me) very strong drink called Aquavit to get rid of the taste.

7. terryl2010 profile image55
    terryl2010posted 6 years ago

Never try raw fish because you do not know where it came from or if they wash it.

8. mcrawford76 profile image84
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

Ghost Chilies - too hot for anyone to withstand. It's just mean.

9. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

Honestly, i like just about anything so I would only advise people to eat!

10. fordie profile image73
    fordieposted 6 years ago

chòu dòufu - otherwise known as stinky tofu. The stench keeps me well away from the street vendors

11. Aair Aaqil profile image36
    Aair Aaqilposted 6 years ago
  12. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

Anything that comes from the pig - chitterlings, ham, bacon, hogmog, fatback, pork loin, pork chops, pork roast, hot dogs, lard, pickled pigs feet, snout, sausage, links, etc! People will eat anything from this filthy animal from the roota to the toota!

13. profile image46
    kushashwaposted 6 years ago

i would suggest him not to eat ever meat because i don't like people who eat the other animals.

14. cherrycrime26 profile image79
    cherrycrime26posted 6 years ago

Chiterlins, they are disgusting pig intestines, the smell alone should be turn off, but people love, yuk

15. manthy profile image76
    manthyposted 6 years ago

Well - I love food but many people are allergic to shell fish...so I am gonna go with Shellfish

16. Movie Master profile image76
    Movie Masterposted 6 years ago

Goats cheese, it's just horrible! Oh and goats milk!