jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What are your two favorite foods to eat together?

1. leroy64 profile image82
    leroy64posted 6 years ago

What are your two favorite foods to eat together?

Mine is chocolate and a sharp cheddar cheese.  It does not have to be dessert.

2. revortay1 profile image64
    revortay1posted 6 years ago

Sheetz Hotdogs with nacho cheese and bacon &  A Monster energy drink!

3. mkvealsh profile image61
    mkvealshposted 6 years ago

I love dill pickles and peanut butter.  Don't knock it until you try it.

4. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I would have to say apples and peanut butter...yummy!  :-)  Wow...I'm craving it now.  Might have to have a midnight snack now.

5. YadiraE profile image89
    YadiraEposted 6 years ago

Salty french fries and vanilla ice cream! YUMM!!!

6. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

There are so many to choose from! In the department of weird combinations -- cottage cheese and worcestershire sauce, with or without extra sharp cheddar cheese chunks. It's been one of my favorites for as long as I can remember big_smile.

I also really love potatoes with worcestershire sauce, which my husband wrote off as complete weirdness until he tried it -- and now eats all his potatoes that way too. I started doing that when I was little because I could imagine all my potatoes were elk steak. I never said I wasn't an odd child.

7. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 6 years ago

That is a difficult question, there are so many. However, eating chocolate and chips (crisps in the UK) at the same time is one of my favourites!

8. Bob Ewing profile image41
    Bob Ewingposted 6 years ago

One of my favourite food combinations is eggs and extra old white cheddar cheese, blue cheese with strawberries is also pretty good.

9. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I love potato wedges or chips with curry sauce. Its delicious. I also love southern fried chicken with sweet chilli sauce. Mmmmm

10. AC Pawelczyk profile image59
    AC Pawelczykposted 6 years ago

Burgers and fries, and if you asked for three, I'd have to say beer!