jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Who loves pancakes?

1. princess g profile image61
    princess gposted 6 years ago

Who loves pancakes?

Do you?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Most everyone loves pancakes, I'd imagine.  I don't often eat them, really, but with blueberries infused - I truly love them.

In jail, pancakes with peanut butter on top are considered a favorite meal by most all accounts.  Not that I would know, I think someone must have told me, or something - I'm trying to forget. . . .

3. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I love pancakes they are just so fattening.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

Breakfast and dinner have become interchangeable in America. Both contain a variety of foods and you can enjoy them all whenever you like. IHOP and Waffle House both thrive in the USA. read more

5. thebookmom profile image75
    thebookmomposted 6 years ago

I DO, they are  my favorite food smile  My girls and l enjoy making different kinds or just cooking them if fun shapes!  I don't however, like syrup....

6. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Pancakes are great. I make mine with chopped apples sometimes and covered in maple syrup.

7. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 6 years ago

Pancakes are like a giant cookie! And who doesn't love cookies. I wrote a hub on pancakes and making them in a quesadilla maker. They turn out perfect. There are so many recipes for pancakes and they can be made with healthy ingredients too. Plus, they are easy to take with you.
    Try rolling something up inside a pancake and make a sandwich roll for lunch. Yum!

8. Quest4Life40 profile image58
    Quest4Life40posted 6 years ago

I love pancakes too! Several months ago, I stopped eating refined sugar, and white flour, and have lost about 15lbs since I began, so I substitute white flour in my pancake recipe for (white) whole wheat flour, and I use Agave as syrup. This way I can STILL enjoy pancakes, and stay healthy! (Btw-my kids even love it)

9. kmackey32 profile image67
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

My children love pancakes especially with chocolate chips in them.

10. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I love pancakes but in my house they lead to an argument. My husband is British so for him pancakes are like crepes. I adore American style pancakes. My favorite topping would be strawberries, and whipped cream. Mmmm Thank goodness for elastic waistbands.

11. europewalker profile image77
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

I love pancakes. I like to eat them for dinner when I don't feel like a regular meal.

12. Heuchera profile image78
    Heucheraposted 6 years ago

I do!  Well, as long as they're my family's awesome whole wheat pancakes, with the lovely lightness of regular pancakes, but the satisfying flavor and heartiness of whole wheat.  With a little high quality butter and some real maple syrup, they're a real treat.

13. profile image0
    SJmorningsun25posted 6 years ago

Who doesn't love pancakes? ;-) Flapjack, Swedish, apple, oven, crepe, you name it.