jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What are your favorite toppings on a pizza?

1. goody7 profile image76
    goody7posted 6 years ago

What are your favorite toppings on a pizza?

2. wowsite1234 profile image61
    wowsite1234posted 6 years ago

I'm actually quite weird with pizza.  I like to have ham, chicken, italian sausage, jalepenos with extra cheese on mine and some times thin crust smile

3. plussize-lingerie profile image59
    plussize-lingerieposted 6 years ago

I'll bite. (Pun intended.)

The ultimate pizza is:
    Lots of cheese
    Onions cut into rings
    Chilli con carne (you can skip the kidney beans if you want)
    Extra chillis, if you feel like it.

Cook until 3-4 mins off ready, then crack an egg into the middle ensuring the yolk doesn't break.

Cook until white is cooked and yolk is still runny.

Now, eat the pizza with a bit of the egg on each bite.

I kid you not, best pizza ever.

4. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

my favorite pizza toppings are white cheese, not too much, and spinach...definitely choose that every time.

5. Turtlewoman profile image94
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

Mmm pizza. I'm going to try to describe it without drooling on my laptop. Let's see...smear it with a really authentic tomato sauce, sprinkle lots and lots of extra cheese...garlic chicken...some olives...red onions...black ground peppers... more roasted garlic...and please don't forget the extra cheese. It would be nice if you could stuff that crust with extra cheese too. Thanks.

6. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

My favorite is black olives and mushrooms. You can't believe how hard it is to get. Here in Brazil I get mushrooms from a jar and green olives. (It just isn't the same)

7. brielise profile image61
    brieliseposted 6 years ago

The best pizza I ever had was baked potato pizza, but that restaurant got bought out by a chain and they no longer serve it. I used to love mushrooms but find they always taste funny on pizza, so now I would have to say bacon and onions! I've been craving pizza forever, and this is not helping!

8. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I love a good pesto sauce on a pizza add some chicken and mozzarella and I am in heaven but just a simple pesto and Parmesan is excellent for me when it comes to topping a pizza.  Sun dried tomatoes a plus as well.

9. athena2011 profile image54
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I love spinach, mushrooms, sausage, onions and pineapple. Yum!!

10. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

My favorite pizza toppings are:

pepperoni
    spiced beef
    chillies
    onions
    red cheese

Now I'm off to mop up the spillage from my mouth!

11. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

My favorite toppings are pepperoni, mushrooms, tomatoes, hot Italian sausage, anchovies, and bacon strips.

12. Insane Mundane profile image60
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

Jalapenos, mushrooms, onions, beef, and green bell peppers.  Thanks a lot; now I'm hungry for an expensive take-out pizza from a local pizzeria!

working