jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the"picks"(?) of forks called?

  1. Bmm209 profile image58
    Bmm209posted 6 years ago

    What are the"picks"(?) of forks called?

    You know, the part of the fork no one knows the name for, haha. I seen the definition/word a couple of days ago, but I didn't really bother to remember it. But today I was at a lost for words when I tried to think of what its called.


  2. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

    It's called the "tine" I think. Try Google.

  3. missolive profile image95
    missoliveposted 6 years ago

    They are called the tines. I'm not sure of the origin. Interesting question smile

  4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

    Everyone know the names of them - Tines, they are called tines.

  5. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

    yes, they're called tines!! hubpages says my answer is too short....so yes, I agree with all answers...they're called tines!!