jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (17 posts)

How Do You Like Your Eggs Prepared?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

How Do You Like Your Eggs Prepared?

My favorite is a fried egg sandwich. I like the eggs fried first and then the eggs are put on bread with cheese and mayonnaise and the bread is fried in butter. Now that is a sandwich. What do you think. How do you eat your eggs.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7649183_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Over easy is the only way to go for me. Basically, the only way I like eggs.

3. Gabriel Wilson profile image93
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 5 years ago

I have two favorites: scrambled in a little warm milk and melted butter; very softly poached with a pinch of sea salt and a dusting of smoked paprika smile

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I love fried egg sandwiches!  I think my favorite way is scrambled with all the fixings like toast, bacon and maybe some crispy hash brown potatoes.  Okay thanks - now I'm hungry!!

5. platinumOwl4 profile image75
    platinumOwl4posted 5 years ago

I like my eggs prepared as follows: scrambled with red pepper a pinch of salt and paprika cooked in a hint of butter.

6. Kulsum Mehmood profile image64
    Kulsum Mehmoodposted 5 years ago

Fried egg sandwitches are my all-time favorite.

7. moonfairy profile image77
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I adore fried egg sandwiches! If I have it on regular toast I have melted swiss cheese, a fried egg and a slice of ham or slices of bacon. If I have it on a bagel, I toast an everything bagel, melted swiss cheese, fried egg, a slice of ham or bacon and wilted spinach. now I'm hungry.....

1. Efficient Admin profile image92
      Efficient Adminposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That sounds really good! Eggs are so versatile and good for you.

2. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
      crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Made me hungry. Going to have some lamb chops and scrambled eggs.

8. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

Wow your sandwich sounds really good. At least now I know I'm not the only person who loves mayonnaise with eggs on a sandwich!

I mostly like my eggs over medium easy where the yoke is still runny, and will quite often have this for dinner.
    I also like them plain and scrambled with some salt.
    Sometimes like them fried over easy, no runny yoke with some cheddar cheese on white bread, ketchup, mayo, and salt - that's a good sammich!
    Eggs - so good for you!!

9. Vacation Trip profile image71
    Vacation Tripposted 5 years ago

I like fried egg with chopped onions, chillies and tomato. It is simply awesome with bread.

10. Sn Hang profile image54
    Sn Hangposted 5 years ago

egg with pepper and fish sauce. tasty dishes!
    http://restaau.co.uk/ for UK restaurants searching!

11. vespawoolf profile image95
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

We also love fried egg sandwiches with toasted rye bread. Sometimes, for a change, I make a 2 egg omelette with spinach, mushrooms, red peppers and feta cheese. We eat it on a crusty bun toasted in butter. Yum! It's hard to beat.

12. swati17 profile image71
    swati17posted 5 years ago

Yummmyy!!! I love the picture and the description.... Going to eat one now!!!!

13. livewirez profile image74
    livewirezposted 5 years ago

I always love scrambled egg and ate it with bread....

14. Grinning Gremlin profile image86
    Grinning Gremlinposted 5 years ago

Over-medium, with toast for dipping. Simple, but great.

Sometimes, when I have a bit more time in the morning, I like to make omelettes with whatever I have lying around. Spinach, dill, onions, red peppers, with just a spattering of some delicious piri-piri sauce, all sauteed in some butter until golden brown on the outside, and gooey with cheese on the inside. Great stuff.

15. Sophia-LeAnne profile image61
    Sophia-LeAnneposted 5 years ago

Hard boiled or scrambled with no cheese.

working