I am health-conscious and eat many vegetables and fruits. I love fruits a lot and eat vegetables based dishes made in a healthy and tasty way. However, I once tried bitter-gourd and custard-apple as a child. Honestly, I did not like their tastes. I decided not to eat them again.
LIVER!!! Oh man, when I was about 7 years old my Mother made me eat it. I ate one bite and ran out the back door of the kitchen and vomitted over the railing of the back porch. It was awful! To this day I can't stand the smell of it cooking without getting nauseous! Never will I ever eat it again and I am 48 years old!
I would have to say liver and onions my mom used to try to force feed it to me and I would just sit their. Even the thought is disgusting. Imagine you are eating something that filters toxins and pollutants out of an animals body