jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is your favorite healthy snack?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite healthy snack?

2. mackyi profile image61
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

Peanut butter spread over apple. Apple(my fruit)and a little carbs, has been proven excellent for the heart and peanut butter is my protein.

3. Grams Study profile image61
    Grams Studyposted 5 years ago

I love fresh fruit and canned fruit as well.  I also like regular potato chips and my favorite dip ( 1 large carton of cottage cheese  1 large carton of sour cream 1-2 packages of dried onion soup mix and 1 bar of cream cheese. Mix cream cheese and sour cream together then add cottage cheese and stir until well blended add the onion soup I like to use 2 envelopes but 1 may be enough for others.  My kids always devoured this quickly makes a large amt.  If you are making it for one just use the smaller cartons of each one. Thanks for asking

4. hildred profile image78
    hildredposted 5 years ago

I love fresh veggies and fruit, especially "finger fruit" like grapes or cut up apples. I also enjoy munching on raw carrots when the mood strikes.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

A banana with a thin bit of peanut butter on one side of it.

6. profile image72
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

Well I don't know if this is truly healthy, or just a healthy version of junk but i LOVE, Dannon fat free vanilla yogurt, with fruit and a tbsp of chocolate chips! Yum, yum, yum... and it manages to satisfy my sweet tooth smile

As for snacks that really are healthy, I am a big fan of grape tomatoes! I can totally understand why they get the name grape, I can sit there and pop 'em just like other people do with fruit.

7. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I can eat trail mix forever. The combination of dried fruit and nuts is really good for you. They also provide chewy, crunchy, and filling munchies.

8. rdown profile image74
    rdownposted 5 years ago

I like slices of apples with slices of low fat cheddar (extra sharp).

9. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

roasted red pepper hummus with baby carrots!

10. profile image0
    kelleywardposted 5 years ago

Greek Yogurt!!!! It is my favorite healthy snack right now.

11. Vegas Elias profile image26
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

My most favorite healthy snack is a banana.

12. Sparklea profile image73
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

I have to go with a banana.  Or an apple.  I DO love peanut butter, and I do tend to put peanut butter and jelly on a cracker at times. 

If I'm at a dinner party and there are fresh carrot sticks and broccoli florets with ranch dressing, I fill my plate with those too.

Blessings, Sparklea smile

13. youbar profile image59
    youbarposted 5 years ago

custom energy bars from http://youbars.com