jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

What is your favorite kind of beer?

1. nanderson500 profile image86
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite kind of beer?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7280425_f260.jpg

2. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

For years, when Dale Earnhardt Jr was driving the #8 car, I only drank Budweiser. It doesn't really suck all that much. Personally, I prefer St Pauli Girl or Corona with Guinness or Beck's Dark once in a while. I had this one honey beer micro something once that was really good, but I can never remember the name or the brewery!

nanderson500posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like Corona too.

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Dundee, brewed in Rochester, NY. My evaluation is based both on price and taste. I particularly like their craft packs, where you get four different beers in a case. Like a stout, pilsner, pale ale, and bock. And for only $20, as opposed to a similar product from Sam Adams for around $35. Yeah, i know, it all goes in and out, but it hurts less if it costs less. I hate to piss away my money any more than necessary.

I haven't tried that kind. It sounds good, but not sure they sell it around my part of the country.

4. benisan85745 profile image60
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

Personally, I have never been a "domestic" beer fan. I enjoy te taste of beer, if you will, and I get that from imports.
    In no specific order, I give to you my top 5:

1. Sapporo Premiu
    2. Smithwick's
    3. Guiness (Original)
    4. Stella Artois
    5. Pilsner Urquell

If you haven't tasted any of these, I urge you to at least give them a sample if allowed at your local bar.

Ka'imi'loa

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I bought a Best of Belgium variety pack the other day and it's almost gone. 6 Stella Artois (lager), 3 Leffe (ale), and 3 Hoegaarden (wheat). Mighty tasty but a little pricey. Hoegaarden is an interesting name for a beer.

5. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Adnam's Spindrift.  I detest lager in all of its forms.

6. petertebin profile image69
    petertebinposted 5 years ago

I am not a beer person.... liquor is my first choice

7. leakeem profile image82
    leakeemposted 5 years ago

Root beer! It won't get you drunk or the dreaded beer belly! haha

8. kyawnaing profile image55
    kyawnaingposted 5 years ago

For me , Elephant beer that 's very famous in Thailand . In addition , also Singer beer very expensive in Thailand ..

9. Australiancoupons profile image59
    Australiancouponsposted 5 years ago

There are huge numbers of choices of beer now these days. But i am like and love Kingfisher or 8 dum to much...............!

10. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Bud Light Platinum and Dos Equis. The Bud, as is. Dos Equis, put a little salt in it and 1/4 of a lime.

I like both of those as well!

11. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

a chillata. (had it in Mexico and must have it at home on hot summer days). Rim a glass with salt, fill it with ice, squeeze a lime into it and pour an ice cold corona over it. It's insane and so refreshing!

working