Could you please share your favorite gluten-free bread recipe without brown rice

1. MargaritaEden profile image74
    MargaritaEdenposted 4 years ago

Could you please share your favorite gluten-free bread recipe without brown rice?

My family does not like the taste of brown rice, it seems most recipes call for it.

2. Smireles profile image80
    Smirelesposted 4 years ago

I do not use a recipe. The best gluten free bread mix I found was from King Arthur Flour. They have a number of mixes that are truly wonderful. They are pricey but the bread made from their mix is very good. Go to their web site online. Most are not sold in stores.

3. profile image0
    richard alburoposted 4 years ago

GLUTEN FREE LEMON DRIZZLE CAKE
    ingredients :
    200g butter , softened
    200g golden caster sugar
    4 eggs
    175g ground almonds
    250g mashed potatoes
    zest 3 lemons
    2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
    FOR THE DRIZZLE
    4 tbsp granulated sugar
      juice 1 lemon
    Instruction :
        Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Butter and line a deep, 20cm round cake tin. Beat the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy, then gradually add the egg, beating after each addition. Fold in the almonds, cold mashed potato, lemon zest and baking powder.
        Tip into the tin, level the top, then bake for 40-45 mins or until golden and a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Turn out onto a wire rack after 10 mins cooling. Mix the granulated sugar and the lemon juice together, then spoon over the top of the cake, letting it drip down the sides. Let the cake cool completely before slicing.
    Hope you like this recipe !

working